Parud OS - In His Hands - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Finally landed my dear 🤗

This is a sheer beauty for an OS Rithu👏 I always wondered what made Paro go voluntarily to help him! Your piece in the form of this OS exactly fitted into that puzzle..Portrayed Rudra's helplessness and Paro's acceptance beautifully..Always a pleasure to read how you incorporate family values into all your stories😳..Mano's Gif is an added bonus😊..One of RR's lovely moment 
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by deepsel

Finally landed my dear 🤗

This is a sheer beauty for an OS Rithu👏 I always wondered what made Paro go voluntarily to help him! Your piece in the form of this OS exactly fitted into that puzzle..Portrayed Rudra's helplessness and Paro's acceptance beautifully..Always a pleasure to read how you incorporate family values into all your stories😳..Mano's Gif is an added bonus😊..One of RR's lovely moment 

It was such a beautiful moment, I just couldn't resist. The first time I saw it, the beauty of the actors captured my attention, the second time the brilliance of the characters. Only when I saw the scene again after months I could think about what made them do it 😊
Mano is blessed with abundant talent making a see things so differently.