HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING SISTER SANJU DEE (BALHLOVER) - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
So finally the 6 months countdown has come to an end. I am back again after 1 year with a special wish for someone who is very special for me and has a very special place in my heart.She is my life and the world's best sister. 
I can't believe now its almost 2 years of our friendship and we are so close to each other. You are the first person with whom I became so friendly in a short span. You are so so so special for me. I always wanted an elder sister and I got u. You are my sister, best friend whom I love unconditionally. You pamper me and even make me understand when I am wrong. Today my life is incomplete without you. I love you unconditionally. 

So this special person is my sister. And its her birthday on 23rd june. She is none other than my darling sister "SANJU DEE" aka "BALHLOVER"

"BIRTHDAYS BRING A SPECIAL GLOW TO THE DAY AND MAKES EVERY MOMENT WORTH CHERISHING.
AS YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY MAY IT SLIP FROM YOUR HEART AS A MEMORY TO RECOLLECT AND SMILE.
HAVE A NICE DAY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!

May all your dreams come true throughout your life. I promise you that I will be with you all through our life. We will always be in contact.

love  u  so much sanju dee...
❤️❤️

Edited by rampriyarocks - 8 years ago

Edited by rampriyarocks - 8 years ago
happpyyy birthday sanju didi🥳❤️ 
Happy Birth Day Sanju Di.

enjoy.

p.s. pl update ur story.
Happy birthday to the most wonderful human I know!! Di you are absolutely perfect, sooo blessed to have you in my life. God knows where I would be without you.
Thanks for being there, and I know it's not enough to just say thanks, but I have no idea how to repay you back. When that time comes, I will do everything I can to repay you.
Words can't describe how much you mean to me. I love you so much. My life is really nothing without you, and I feel so blessed to have a wonderful sister like you.
I don't know how to tell you how much you mean to me, but I hope you know that you really really really do.

With SOOO much love,
Choti
Happy birthday Sanju
You are truly a wonderful person i come across
i am happy to have you as my friend
Sometime you are naughty sometime sweet you are mixer of sweetness and naughtiness  
A cute friend who will be always beside you to support love ones 
Happy birthday sanju, may god bless shower his blesding n love always upon you the wonderful person u r.
enjoy the day
Many many happy returns of the day!!
Wishi U Happy Birthday