Fan Fictions

ANURAJ OS-TIME FOR COFFEE!

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
espresso is my choice he said in an arrogant and manly tone to which she just nodded.😳 he spoke to her about how he had just finished some of his very imp assignments to which again she nodded😳 then he started talking about his new car and yet she nodded😳 the waiter that got his espresso was so annoyed with the way he spoke her abt everything else😡 than just her the waiter thought the man is really out of his senses bringing a girl for coffee which she even does not have and the man keeps on talking abt assignments and cars the waiter just gazes at them in wonder. noticing the waiter's reaction she even understood it 😉but for her his moments were important 😳his specially taking out time from his never ending schedule was important😳 his specially going to her place to pick her up was important😳 his expressed need to spend some time with her was important,😳 yeah she knew he is a tired and wanting to rest but his such a want for her in his time is important for her😳. he kept on speaking he kept on listening with her almond shaped eyes deeply engrossed in her chocolaty ones trying to figure what are they expressing...😳what all he was talking about she really had the least idea but he started realizing that it was too much a dose for her!😆 wanna have a sip as he offered her his cup, she was not a coffee person but she willingly took it as he lovingly offered😳and he noticed how her so perfectly shaped lips set on the big rim of the coffe mug and suddenly the expressions of her eyes changed which clearly showed that she would never like to have have that bitter taste again😉. how was it he asked and she said fine to which he replied that he already knew about a sweet person like her will never like a bitter taste!😳 m sorry love😳 he said as his eyes reflected all his apologies for not fullfilling a much before promised lunch date for which he very well knew how much she was excited😊. as he held her hand she tried to shy away as she usually did😳 but now was a moment of apology for him so he again tightly held his hand saying I M SORRY😳 to which she did not seem to have a reply as she was again trying to study his so deep eyes which had feelings of love, care and affection just for her!😳i really wanted those moments to be special for u😒, really special like the way u r for me😊. as she keeps a fingers on his lips and rests her delicate palm on his  muscular one knitting her fingers into his. she says this is how and why all your, mine and our moments are special for me 😳and he felt and fell for her all over again, her mild cute smile was enough to keep him away from thinking about his hectic schedules and unending workload!!! 😳  then he started telling her abt how beautiful she was😳, how beautiful all her ways were how beautiful her eyes were. how he fell for her every time he just saw that one look of hers from the corner of her eyes reaching to that of his and she could not stop blushing😳😳. it was not that she did not know he loved her infact she knew all his such feelings word by word 😉and she loved him so much for expressing it in such a manner. she loved her man of actions the most when he expressed his feelings through words and more than that through eyes!😳 TRING TRING rang his phone😲 and again he made a face at her saying not again😡 but as always she started laughing expressing that she was habituate with his such ways😆. now she got up from the table to take his leave but he follwed her and said my lady come i will drive u home😉 i prefer walking my dear she said teasing him about his so very expensive new car,😆 it is a healthier option air force people know it ryt,😉 she said as her melodious laughter teased his ears. and as she walked away, holding her hand he said if u prefer the healthier ways i would love to prefer u😉 u have time for me MR. SQUADRON LEADER she said enquiringly as right eyebrow raised.😎 he said m all your love r u trying to test my affection for u and she again nodded her head and he replied i passed with flying colors ryt he spoke pulling her towards himself softly biting her earlobe as his aftershave greeted her body splash. she just did not know what to do and sll she did was walking away briskly😳 as she walked past the markets she cribbed over the vegetable vendor, smiled at the ice cream man and greeted some children passing by😊 and it was such a delight for him to watch it such a way. she kept on talking and talking about what he did not know and this time he realised that how good a listener she is😆. now as his fingers gently trace down the path of her nand she again shies and tries to run away for which now he holds her hand and says- I LOVE U to which she playfully replies tell me something i dont know😉 as they walked together he tightly held her hand it was a bit painful for her but that pain showed how much he loved her how much he cared for her and how much he wanted to show off to the world tha for him she was his priceless possession😳. the distance of the market to her home seemed never ending and she did not want it to end but as suddenly she stops and says with a spark in her eyes so thank u MR. SQUADRON LEADER m home and then he pulls her towards himself cupping her face and whispering in her ears- miss me😉 and so her soft lips softly brush against his moist ones and he makes her gentle move into something very strong long and passionate- the way she likes it but then he comes back to her ears and softly whispers- this lip balm is better than the previous one!!!!!!! ☺️