Qubool Hai

TB:Is Alka Kaushal Returning to Qubool Hai?

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Is Alka Kaushal Returning to Qubool Hai?

Will Alka Kaushal be returning to Qubool Hai? Read on to find out...

Sunday, June 21, 2015 | 11:55:19 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 

0 Comments | 396 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz
Alka Kaushal who essayed the role of Mumani in Qubool Hai has been missing from the show from a long time now. She took a break from the show as she had been roped in for Colors' Swaragini

But now the actor has decided to juggle between two shows after a six month stint with Swaragini and is all geared up to showcase he villainous avatar in Qubool Hai. Her re-entry in the show will bring some interesting twists and turns. 

Our source informs us, In the upcoming sequence of the cocktail party, Ahil (Karanvir Bohra) will play guitar where Shashi Kapoor (Amrapalli Gupta) will try to connect a wire to the guitar to kill him but New Saman (Additi Gupta) with her black magic will fail Shashis attempts. Finally the long awaited suspense around the blackmailer will be revealed as Mumani will mark her entry in the show with Sir Juda, an international terrorist along with Shashi Kapoor.

How excited are you to watch Alka Kaushal back inQubool Hai?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m xcited 4 alka ji's cming bk news...bt wht is ths???why thr is again black magic n all???why cv's cnt continue without black magic...pehele sehi to ushe jhel rahe hai ab again black magic...
JShukla thumbnail

If her return means some existing vamp/villain is out its good.. else I am not interested. She did not impress me in season 2. Was boring and silly🥱