Software Symphy 31 - Page 78

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by NSB7

Asma u asked me what you have done to deserve the poem...I always wondered what would happen of me in life😆
Being the very tomboyish (that's what friends say..I don't really think so) and chachi like in the way I speak... And the not so beautiful nerd with glasses kind of girl that I am...I used to hate these studs of college😛tho mujhe lava gayi bais pani mein!!
But you shared this beautiful story of yours with us...mujhe laga ueh dheko...itni simple so story bhi itni zyada beautiful hai tho mera bhi kutch na kutch ho Jana hai!!!
So this is me saying thankyou for showing me that even a simple arranged marriage could just be the fairly tale of your life

Shev and vibhu thanks a ton u guys liked it
Yeah mera in the bus travelling home speak it out or ul die wali bakwas thi

Shev the talent u are liking I owe it to you guys...I never thought I would write in life😛
And Jo bhi hi lucky this zaroor hoga WO...an mein hu hi itni awesome😆

Nammu welcome to mutual club. I am like one. Never like to dress up. Never see beauty parlor door until hair cut is required. Luckily waxing is not required as a gift from mom. Never required to do eyebrows shaping as they are thin by birth😊. Can talk to 9 month to 90 yr old without boring. Only crushes in life no forward after that. My parents need to find one for me🤣
Barbie thanks for posting d translation..since I'm a newbie I'm not allowed to post😭
Originally posted by putti77

Nammu welcome to mutual club. I am like one. Never like to dress up. Never see beauty parlor door until hair cut is required. Luckily waxing is not required as a gift from mom. Never required to do eyebrows shaping as they are thin by birth😊. Can talk to 9 month to 90 yr old without boring. Only crushes in life no forward after that. My parents need to find one for me🤣
hahaha thanks putti...tu meri team mate hai aj see
My cousins say I scare guys away like a don...ek dum mufat and hazir jawab ðŸ¤£ 
Originally posted by amirthabhavani

Barbie thanks for posting d translation..since I'm a newbie I'm not allowed to post😭
thus feeling I know so well 
Ashu and putti had helped me a looot
U can pm me if u fall short of posts I'll quote you ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by putti77

I HAVE COMPANY HERE!!!yaeyee...
i have one more bad mark..."book worm" and a "chashmish" ya "kannadi"
Originally posted by NSB7

thus feeling I know so well
Ashu and putti had helped me a looot
U can pm me if u fall short of posts I'll quote you😃

yes yes thats a great idea!!!
Originally posted by ishruhi

I HAVE COMPANY HERE!!!yaeyee...
i have one more bad mark..."book worm" and a "chashmish" ya "kannadi"
nouf ham aj see amar Akbar Anthony wala gana hamara theam song bana lenge ðŸ˜ƒ
Ho gaya iftar??
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
amar akbar antony!!!!
wow!!yea dheek hoga!!!
yes iftar over...and now taking rest before prayers...
Originally posted by ishruhi

amar akbar antony!!!!
wow!!yea dheek hoga!!!
yes iftar over...and now taking rest before prayers...
great...and itna sannata kyu hai bhai?? Pura sosy so gaya kya??
:-) update kab hoga ?

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago