Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: putti77

Nammu and Shev Di,

He wishpered in her ear what he wants and author Sahiba put her imaginations.
What do you think what he got today😊

Ermmm...Putti I have no idea of the particular topic but I did not hear the tearing open of a packet so I'm guessing it was his chance  at babies...πŸ˜›
The other one wasn't mentioned vaguely either so must be the babies πŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

❀️

Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NSB7

A father and son

I remember the pleasant evening she was waiting for me at the door step
I walked in tired and worn out by the day's tasks and its complicated web

She smiled at me not the usual one she always would when relived to find me home
But something else pouring out of her eyes flowy and frothy like foam 

She took a step I waited for her she wouldn't say it but I could see
A celebrating house announcing his arrival my love on number three

Months passed memories made and with each day I got eger
Adorned in her arms I saw Him the first time my happiness boundless not meager

Taking tiny steps he would walk towards me but run to his mother as I would open my arms to hold
Hiding behind her he would Make fun of me..smiling a naughty glint his trics and laughter waiting to unfold

As he grew like a racing car...flying through the days everything  went too fast 
I saw him trouble his sisters I saw him hold his mom...every moment treasured until I last 

Once a father teaching his son how to hold a bat once a father scolding him as he would drive his bike too rash
Once a father proud and happy as he won medals and prizes fat while once a father worried sick as he loved the party and flash 

He made me a better man while I taught him what I learned from the things i did wrong 
He showed me how I could grow some patience when he would be gone for times so long

Every little moment of life I see him change and grow
Yesterday a dad's best friend maybe today he would make me want to bow

He may love me until the end or he may leave me behind mid way 
I would always want him just as much no matter what theatrics he would play

Tiny fingers and a lovely smile...curly hair and eyes guile
The bundle of joy my small baby thats what he would alwyad be and remain for a while 

Seems to be the Nenjil ...For the father son duo...very very beautifully penned capturing R&B and Ranjan from R&B's infancy through childhood to teenage pranks...from what he was to is and will be...the lil R&B he carries in his heart...the Savvy with whom he still lives all come alive through your lines...Lovely singing bird of ours you are you should have a bird picture...fish swim ...you pen lovely lines:) I dont know if you understand tamil...listen to Azhage Azhagu...by Uthra unnikrishnan...your poem reminds me of the song i dont know why...

nividances thumbnail
Vani, Shruthi: please feel better soon. Fluids, sleep, an unending playlist of Lata Mangeshkar songs, and fruit popsicles are my go to...although I'm sure neither of you needs my advice in such matters. πŸ˜Š
Hershey kiss: I hope everything is okay...sending loads of good vibes and positive energy your way. πŸ€—

Nam: beautiful poem and that's so cute that you sent it to your dad. I'm sure he'll love it! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nivi
saari hisaab do barobar as Mumbai bais wud say.

Koi shaanpanti nakko

Vani ennachu ma? Why are people getting flu in June?
Hope u feel better. Do u have help? I feel terrible for wives to be sick its a strange helpless feeling

Shru... garma garam soup pi lena aur koi chick flick dekh curling up on the couch

Ghar gaya bhaad mein laundry gayi tel lene

nividances thumbnail
Nisha, I didn't wear a sari...it is a dangerous garment for more reasons than just one. πŸ˜‰

We went to a salsa workshop near my house...surprisingly it was all his planning. It was 2 hours of fun for me since I have always wanted to learn salsa, but I could tell he hated every moment of it. I think that was our first and last time doing that together. πŸ˜†  At least he went through it with a smile on his face the entire time though. πŸ˜³

Now I'm going to snuggle into bed and re-read that last update again. Hoping you post the next one before I fall asleep. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nivi

Koi shaanpanti nakko

Hope u feel better. Do u have help? I feel terrible for wives to be sick its a strange helpless feeling

Shru... garma garam soup pi lena aur koi chick flick dekh curling up on the couch

Aapke maangne se pehle hi maine synopsis de diya. Mujhe pehle se hi pata tha ki nahin likha essay to daant padegi aur shayad punishment bhi mil jaye. πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nivi, if u want to relive romantic moments then re-re-re-read the steamy chapters
Agla wala kuch senti hoyega

Just made pasta for us and Mac n Cheese for the lil one

Took them too Inside Out

Score 5 or 6 out of 10

"Best since Up" kaha kisi critic ne... he must be smoking a banned substance. For me even Toy Story is not to the category of Up

Disney Pixar seems to have lost their touch years ago, sadly
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: srividyamouli

Seems to be the Nenjil ...For the father son duo...very very beautifully penned capturing R&B and Ranjan from R&B's infancy through childhood to teenage pranks...from what he was to is and will be...the lil R&B he carries in his heart...the Savvy with whom he still lives all come alive through your lines...Lovely singing bird of ours you are you should have a bird picture...fish swim ...you pen lovely lines:) I dont know if you understand tamil...listen to Azhage Azhagu...by Uthra unnikrishnan...your poem reminds me of the song i dont know why...

oh my god Vidya...these lines..."they say an appreciate artist always performs better" SoSy had given me that space and chance and your post made me feel absolutely overwhelmed... I'm short of words to describe how much this matters
Thanks a lot is all I can say.. U have a put a smile on my face to last an eternity πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

The song u emtioned is just too beautiful
Being called a bird is the best thing I ever hear πŸ˜³ Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nivi

Koi shaanpanti nakko

Sach mein yaar...yeh ghar dekh dekh kar mujhe Bukhar aa raha hai. Soup piya, my kids are trying to do some work Lekin sab ulta pulta...and then they started fighting...so I told them to shut up and not do anything. The chotta tries  to behave as if she knows everything. Which irks the older one and then it ends up In a big fight. The husband is tearing his hair. I am just laying down and trying to find meaning of life!