Software Symphy 31 - Page 17

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

hats off nisha for this DII bomb!!!

blasted on right time with some casualities now and a lot to follow!!!

Scared Noufi..
Amma please lock Appa in DII and come alone for dinner.
Originally posted by ishruhi

asma...i m now praying for ur hubby too...paavam he dont know what a 6 3" costs for us...area tho batha dey...geographical and genetical effect ho tho kuch aur aisa milega...who knows???and why should we miss a chance???

ROFL
🀣🀣

I wanna sleep!!!! But if u girls pass such comments, how m I supposed to do so???? I hope ASMA reads all the comments and doesn't fall off her chair tomorrowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Good nite gals.
Noufi and Dristi cu tomorrow..
Goodnight Putti..
Is bar sacchi Ja rahi hunπŸ˜†
Originally posted by dristi64

All good hereπŸ˜›
I had end sem exams till yesterday (doing my masters in law, btw) so I'm spamming away here nowπŸ˜†
Well good luck with the new team and keep chiming in whenever you can.😳
Also any tidbits on NIVI to tease her is always welcomeπŸ˜†

Oh thts cool. Hope ur exms wnt well.
Tidbits on Niv...here's 1. πŸ˜†
The 1st time that S came over w/ his parents...the night she cooked dinner 4 them if u remember. He ws helpng her w/ the dishes in the kitchn aftr & I ws talkng w/ uncle & aunty in the livng room. Aunty went in 4 a glass of water & all we heard immediatly ws the loud crash of a plate shattering on the floor. Dont know exactly wht ws going on but aunty came out w/o any water & S conveniently got a call right thn. πŸ˜‰  πŸ€£
Edited by Divashni - 8 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

I just got back from my hair appointment. My hair is now 12 inches shorter, coming to a few inches below my shoulders with side bangs. My brother says I look like I'm in middle school. πŸ˜† It feels so much lighter and it will take some getting used to that I run out of hair to run my fingers through so quickly, but I like it. πŸ˜ƒ 

Txt a pic NOW! πŸ˜²
Originally posted by Divashni

Oh thts cool. Hope ur exms wnt well.
Tidbits on Niv...here's 1. πŸ˜†
The 1st time that S came over w/ his parents...the night she cooked dinner 4 them if u remember. He ws helpng her w/ the dishes in the kitchn aftr & I ws talkng w/ uncle & aunty in the livng room. Aunty went in 4 a glass of water & all we heard immediatly ws the loud crash of a plate shattering on the floor. Dont know exactly wht ws going on but aunty came out w/o any water & S conveniently got a call right thn. πŸ˜‰  πŸ€£

Nivi

Doc S ne kya karne ki koshish ki? Tumne us par pateela de maara?

Ya karne ke BAAD pateela de maara?

Poor Doc S

Shaadi tak to baqsh yaar us cutie ko

DIVA SO GOOD TO SEE U KANNA
Alls well?

Anyone in touch with Hersh?😭
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Nivi

Doc S ne kya karne ki koshish ki? Tumne us par pateela de maara?

Ya karne ke BAAD pateela de maara?

Poor Doc S

Shaadi tak to baqsh yaar us cutie ko

DIVA SO GOOD TO SEE U KANNA
Alls well?

Anyone in touch with Hersh?😭

Hey Nisha! Nice 2 b bak...it feels lik coming home aftr a long time. πŸ˜ƒ 
Missed ur humor. Ab pateela maarne ki vajah kya thi ye to madam khud hi aakar bata sakti hai. Chod na mat usko. Baat ugaalwa kar hi rehna πŸ˜†
Originally posted by putti77

I am eagerly waiting for this update

She took the basket to Ranjan and Savvy's closet and set it there and returned (a chapter on this room later)
putti me tooo
I come home & not post some new outfits 4 my client? Imposible. 

Blue