Software Symphy 31 - Page 124

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Awww loved the talk between ll and ranjan
ROFL ll tapping her feet with hands on her hips was epic
She makes ranjan happy and he laughed on her antics

The dude doesn't get her possesiveness tch tch
Waise ur brain works fine wen it comes to business ventures crosswords reading books etc but wen it comes to emotions zilch
Even after all these yrs of my marriage I get upset if my hubby goes out for big shopping with kids as I'm at work
And u dude u just got married
Is it that easy to go bak to ur life like that and think wifey will b ok with that
Go ll go , go and have some fun urself
It's time dude get that even ll can have fun without him, he needs to get jealous too why ll only miss him Edited by charlie1950 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

AYYO!! Radhika from enn purushan daan enakku mattum daan (mera pati song in Tamil)ROFL
When she will walk in she will feel a strange prodding... calling... she will walk towards the "hamesha band darwaza" that will lead her to the basement dungeon... where R&B and Ranjan have chained up Savvy for 4 years in a cruel twist of the story

Savvy only has half her teeth since no dental care in dungeon has left her with gap teeth.
She will rescue her mother in law from the evil clutches of pati and sassur
They both will join hands to plot the down fall of MARD

Nayi soch!!!

But in between... in homeless, hungry state one night, she would have taken Subbu's help at the  Hyatt Regency intersection

He would have given her a "ride" and that ride is now "16 YEARS OLD". In true Kekta style he will fall for Mihir and naina's daughter...

Mihir's daughter will actually be in love with Nandu, but Nandu will be in love with Shruti... Shravu's sister...

so Shravu's sister and her bestie will plot to kill II... how II fights will be the next 1000 episode
s

Imagine the whatsapp finger pointing up Icon!

Now you know why I need privacyLOL. I'm ROFL on the 22nd floor @ work ..phew!!

At this rate mujhe ROZ international yoga day manna padega..to behave with balanceGeek

Nisha Clap for the way you present life as we can all relate to, as you see it through the lovable leads. You write it with so much sincerity and drama that we can all see parts of us we have or have never missed played out in the leads or people around them.Star . Awesome work!

coming to the updates...how will these 2 know that definition of happiness is not doing all that you want to do. I love my mom - dad , mil family extended family etc. but REJOICE when I have timed solitude. 

Both I guess have to do their thing unfettered , feel the absence of the other to shift their status from married to wedded or to the other end of the spectrum and break up ( happens to so many of us).

Work takes work but having a home to come home to takes nurture and care. Thank you for taking us on this journey with them.Wherever you take us..just supremely happy to be hanging out here!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

"Uve given so much" he said firmly, almost inaudibly, thanking her for the tremendous ways she has inadvertently tried to bridge the canyon between him and his son

Loved the banter between Ranjan and II. Glad to know he is ok healthwise.

Thanks Nisha...or else Anu wahan pahunch jaati Big smile

I so enjoyed reading your Kekta version and so much of it seems so plausible as that is just what she would have done with SOSY. 4000 pages and going strong with a good storyline...NAHIII ...yeh nahi ho sakta.

I loved the Savvy with few teeth conspiring with II against MARD Tongue...woman !! guess you guys smoke something ( which Kekta seems to be doing too ) and let your head run ahead of your body ...

And the shawl...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Iam upset with R&B planning the biking trip. Seems like he is too comfortable in his skin in his familiar surroundings. Token Tamil gaana sun liya, tho all is forgiven ??? no way man !!

He does not have to mope around the house, but jumping back into his" normal life" without a second thought  was unforgiveable in my head ...II weekend main kya karegi poocho tho bhai...

II giving back word for word is all good, but I feel for her...akeli lagti hai aur tightwala hug ki zaroorat lagta hai...

aage kaise badoge Nisha ?? Dude ka budday yeh thread main bhi nahi hoga lag raha hai...

Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
I hate remembering
...but I can't stand
to forget

Ayyo when this separation will endUnhappy
Vani, and Asma, THANK YOU. U can blame Shru for my Kekta phantasee...
Nivi Your POEM IS SOOO CUTE. the Hindi is so pure and uncorrupted... sigh!! reminds me of the first Hindi text books.
Amar beej laya
Sharad paudha laaya

TOO CUTE Nivi

Namratha, outstanding poem this morning, apologize for not acknowledging it sooner, I think this is your best on this Forum

P.S. Vani: I dont smoke nothin I am like this wonly

Putti: I am sorry... he chose to go, lets see what will bring him back

Asma:I am imagining u laying under the conference table laughing... the thought itself has me in splits.
Jasmine Chick u know Jugs? KAISE? Hindi Cheeni bhai bhai hai lagta hai yahan

Nivi Your POEM IS SOOO CUTE. the Hindi is so pure and uncorrupted... sigh!! reminds me of the first Hindi text books.
Amar beej laya
Sharad paudha laaya

TOO CUTE Nivi

Namratha, outstanding poem this morning, apologize for not acknowledging it sooner, I think this is your best on this Forum

Asma:I am imagining u laying under the conference table laughing... the thought itself has me in splits.

Yeah Nisha - Know Jugs aka RedGarnet now good 20+ years. Roomies in college and now live in the same neighbourhood ! We were only talking about school, kids' class, carpools, occasional working mom vents.  Your blog got us back giggling like old days to a lot of people's surprise LOL
Happy to be part of this. I slept thru RomCom and woke up for helicopters/gunshots.  This turned me back all girly girly Wink 

Thanks to you !  

P.S: Just like II, I used to wear tons of jasmine everyday. Only malli nothing else. My mom used to get jasmine buds and tie it everynight so I can wear it to school next day. Never liked the way vendor tied it.  Hence the name "jasminechick" (had similar story as II from school too LOL)
Edited by jasminechick - 6 years ago

Amar beej laya
Sharad paudha laaya

TOO CUTE Nivi

NISHA...you so remind me of a friend of mine who says there is a lil goblin who sits on her shoulder and says "go for it " when her head says don't !!
and she always listens to the goblin Big smile
I have found so many like minded people here that Iam tempted to really explore the bichde behen in the mela theory...

As Anu is there for Ranjan, Swati for R&B with the hordes of drooling young ones, I stand for II...she needs me with or without Appa...shall call him in whenever I need extra forces... Also, she is the right age for a daughter I could have had Embarrassed
Yeh tho abhi pichle janam ka rishta ho gaya ...you are rubbing off on me Nisha Wink
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago