"Really?" "what else is left to
eat, in the world?" Ii asked
seriously

thats really a serious one!!! 😉
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
SR u were sick? What happened? I am sorry I never checked on u
Nivi hope u feel better... i hate headaches... i wud get them every evening in Delhi when I took public transport
SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Nisha, shruti...had a super time reading ur Kekta type spoofs...pls uska 1% bhi nazar na lage hamare SoSy par...

R&B in M's shawl
Savvy in basment...
II losing memory and bhikari...🤣

Vani...u wrote same to same as me
Nivi...super poem to nams...mutual fandom...hope u feel better by 2mrow, laptop theek ho gayi????

Actually I imagined u both with ur respective R&Bs, dancing around trees to ur poems.🤣🤣🤣 but sacchi truly beautiful lines from u both.

anu...how soft toys of horses does ur daughter have? She seems so adorable whenever u write abt her. 

🤣🤣
SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

"I am sorry I dont like sweets...
Mr Bhalla just discovered, he
was apologetic" Ritu said
"Really?" "what else is left to
eat, in the world?" Ii asked
seriously

thats really a serious one!!! 😉

and a much needed one for that chudail RITU
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nisha SR's asthma is playing with her...that bangalore weather is not giving much relief either...paavam...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this bookmarks bhi naa!!!
how to use books and bookmarke EFFICIENTLY...koi innse seekhe!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

I likw the professional, ONLY BIZ II.. 

The no nonsense face she puts forth is inspiring
I want to see her hardwork bearing fruits.. 
She is well educatrd and knows her job.. Am sure she will strive to reach the top order soon. 
It irks anyone when you do the job right and someone 
buts in after ages and tells you you are doing it wrong!
Ritu is part of the project I agree.. Should she not be getting to know how it all was earlier before offering a piece of mind? 

Nisha.. A small request... I want to see II busy.. I meant at the workfront. And home. Let her direct all her energy towards her job. She really needs this distraction
She is weary now emotionally.. Hope her love for her job motivates her and she enjoys her life like before! 

I dont want her to be wily... Ritu could be ger boss.. But doesnt mean she should be put down at every level of interaction. Let II take her job a bit more seriously? 
M sure her family will appreciate her :) 

I have not made Ritu a bitch Ashu. She judges II just like II judges her. She complimented Ii for a good job at GHZB & Dilshad Garden, she shared her unsolicited opinion of how the first few weeks  should have been handled

Dont worry II is not terrible or anything... things get shaken up when u have new leadership
They all try to reinvent the wheel, its frustrating for the people that have been driving the bus for years, to find the new leader trying to invent the wheel😡

Its part of the whole corporate churn, its unavoidable... I am squeamish about making her the bestest employee though, then she will remind me of Ishita Bhalla all knowing smug and  dismissive. I detested that from every pore. The idiotic hare brained ways of teaming up with Romi, wearing a costume and speaking awful Marathi? or something to find clues? and get Raman Bhalla an award? Terrible!!!

I will have II develop self confidence over time... despite encountering criticism, some wont like her, but she will mostly continue to produce fabulous work.

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Squeeze time post I am making before I dash to work! Phew.

Although R&B's going on a trip this soon may be a bit harsh, I think I would want to do something I like when especially I am worn out or need to clear my thoughts or too much excitement roller coaster has happened, emotional or physical that has not allowed me to think calmly. For me, going to the mountains or just escaping clears my thoughts. Perhaps for him too. When he lets the events of the last few months sink in, in the solitude of the mountains, he would see II for what she is to him. Perhaps yes, perhaps no.

II is also right in her place. Because she wants to be with him and anything that he does that does not involve her or that makes her aloof or apart from him is gonna rile her. She wants to be part of him. Bas!

SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

nisha SR's asthma is playing with her...that bangalore weather is not giving much relief either...paavam...

Bangalores weather is damn unpredictable now.. One moment it windy and raining and next moment it's scorching hot...
It's damn pissing off yaar
KM03 thumbnail
I always wanted II and Mihir's conversation so sweet Bhabhi and Devar. Bechara R&B he is dying to talk to his wife😔