Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ˜† pop corn khao mast ho Jao. Hehe.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tvbuf

@Betti - who not supporting Sanaya ?

@SaalaDonkey - yes , with my glasses I see the expression of the donkey in your DP πŸ˜›

You talkin' to me tvbuf, you talkin' to me? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sorry for the late reply, but I think by now you must've figured out who the friend is πŸ˜ƒ

P.S.  I was under the impression that you are cross with me Anu πŸ˜Š

@ Joseph, it is unfortunate that this thread has to be closed, but you made the right decision because there seems to be no end in sight

Edit: Btw Joseph just found out VishaD is INACTIVE from 21st June - 4th July, she/he says Please contact co-DTs for issues

So please contact other mods.
Edited by Betti - 8 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Betti

You talkin' to me tvbuf, you talkin' to me? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sorry for the late reply, but I think by now you must've figured out who the friend is πŸ˜ƒ

P.S.  I was under the impression that you are cross with me Anu πŸ˜Š

@ Joseph, it is unfortunate that this thread has to be closed, but you made the right decision because there seems to be no end in sight

Edit: Btw Joseph just found out VishaD is INACTIVE from 21st June - 4th July, she/he says Please contact co-DTs for issues

Actually,Its first time that,I am requesting to Mods for close my post .I really didn't it before. Its the last solution to end this rift in this point. Its sad that,Visha is not active these days,I'll wait for her instead of contact to others Mod because,except her I don't know anyone even,never interact wid other.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Betti

You talkin' to me tvbuf, you talkin' to me?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry for the late reply, but I think by now you must've figured out who the friend isπŸ˜ƒ

P.S. I was under the impression that you are cross with me Anu😊

</b>
<b>Edit: Btw Joseph just found out VishaD isINACTIVE from 21st June - 4th July, she/he says Please contact co-DTs for issues

Arrey Betti why did you think I was mad with you ???? 😲

Yes I know who the frenemy is πŸ˜• - what kinds of people everyone has to put up with in life, that too with a smiling face and no complaints πŸ˜•
AnuSK thumbnail
hmmm awesome picss.. <3 thankyu fr sharinggg..