Choosing You - Aaliya/Ishaan OS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys!
It's Hinal, if any of you guys remember me.
I had this OS written for a bit, but I was unsure about posting it.
Regardless, I've decided to post it up just because.  I mean why not :P
Anyway, so here it is.
I hope you guys like it.

Lots of love <3

Choosing You

It felt wrong, wrong to be in a relationship with Veer.  But you know what felt worse?  Knowingly hurting the person that I've always had a special place for.  How could I inflict such pain on Malvika, knowing it is her father who is the reason I've made it this far?

He saved my father's life!  I would have lost my father years ago along with my mother.  But Dr. Bedi saved him!  He saved me!

I wiped the tears from my face as I heard the doorbell ring.  Must be Veer.

Planting a fake smile on my face, I went to open the door.

"Hi Veer!" I tried to bring enthusiasm in my voice, but contrary to my efforts, one could easily tell how low I felt.  And Veer, he recognized it in an instant as well.

"Are you okay Aaliya?"

I shook his concern off, not wanting him to find out the reason why I felt so low.  I had never been one to share my feelings with anyone; and with Veer, it didn't even feel right.  I had accepted his proposal only in an effort to keep myself away from him.  But now that I know he loves me too, the truth of this whole situation was finally dawning on me.

I love Ishaan, he loves me.  But Veer loves - or well, likes - me, and Malvika loves Ishaan.

Why is everything so complicated?, I thought to myself.  Only to recall what I used to say to others, "Everything is only as complicated as you make it".

It was much easier being the one to give the advice than being the one to act on it.

"Hello, Aaliya?" he snapped his fingers in front of me, breaking me from my thoughts.

"I can't do this Veer," I said to him as I walked off.  He didn't deserve this but I really needed some time alone.  I couldn't face him right now.  "We can't be together."

I drove myself to the one place I knew I would find him.  Ringing his doorbell, I wondered if I was making a mistake by coming here.  But there was nothing I could do about that now, so I waited for him to open the door.

"Aaliya?" he whispered.

"I...  Ishaan, I..." I stood there awkwardly trying to say what I wanted to, but all that came out was his name and some incoherent syllables.

"Come on in," he offered, knowing very well the dilemma I was experiencing currently.

But I was hesitant.  I kept standing there until he took my arm and led me inside.

"This is wrong Ishaan!" I finally spoke out.  "You can't cheat on Malvika like this!  Nor can I with Veer.  It's just not right!"

"Love is never wrong," was all he said before taking my face in his hands and pressing his lips on mine.  At first, I tried to back out.  But then, it just felt so right that I responded back with equal passion.  I knew I loved Ishaan.  I knew I could never give Veer the same pedestal on which I had put Ishaan.

"I have broken up with Malvika Aaliya!  I am not cheating on her.  She is hurt, but she deserves someone better.  Someone who actually loves her.  And I don't love her Aaliya.  I love you!" he said as he pulled me in by my shoulders.

All I wanted was to make sure I didn't become the reason Malvika faced sadness.  And after hearing that, all my inhibitions broke free.  I took charge for once and kissed him, pouring out all my emotions in that one kiss.

My breath became ragged as I felt flushed.  "I love you Ishaan," I finally said.  First to myself, and then to him as I looked him in the eye.  Choosing him completed me, making me realize how wrong my previous decision was.

He hugged me tight and kissed my hair.  And that is how it was supposed to be from the beginning, I realized.

Nice to see you here. Beautiful portrayal of emotions
Originally posted by dsupriya

Nice to see you here. Beautiful portrayal of emotions

Thank you!  Glad you liked it (:
Very well written. Do write more. I miss Ishaan Aliya a lot. Would love to read more OS/SS about them.
Originally posted by missfilmy

Very well written. Do write more. I miss Ishaan Aliya a lot. Would love to read more OS/SS about them.

Thank you so much!
I'm currently working on a FF for other characters, but I'll try and write something for ZW if I get an idea.
I really love their combination so hopefully an inspiration strikes soon!

Thank you once again! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by princessaaliya

lovely os! very well written...

Thank youu!! ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³