Thapki's truth hidden from Dhruv's Mom

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Okkk so Dhruv's mom hasn't properly had a conversation with Thapki yet? It means she will get to know about Thapki's stammering problem after fixing Dhruv and Thapki's marriage? Otherwise there is no reason for Thapki to stay silent every time she meets Dhruv's mom. But does that even matter? Will she start hating Thapki when she gets to know about her problem. She likes Thapki a lot now and why would she care if she turns out to bea stammerer? Her other daughter in laws are stupid and dumb. Thapki is more responsible, caring and smarter than them. I think Dhruv and Thapki will fall in love with each other and Dhruv's mom will fix their marriage but later when she finds out about Thapki's stammering problem, she will break their marriage 😕 and Dhruv will fight against her. Finally when they get married, this badey sasuma will start playing games. I don't think she will stay positive till the end. And yeah Thapki will be the one to bring Dhruv and his dad closer, we all know that. 😳
Originally posted by agneela

Okkk so Dhruv's mom hasn't properly had a conversation with Thapki yet? It means she will get to know about Thapki's stammering problem after fixing Dhruv and Thapki's marriage? Otherwise there is no reason for Thapki to stay silent every time she meets Dhruv's mom. But does that even matter? Will she start hating Thapki when she gets to know about her problem. She likes Thapki a lot now and why would she care if she turns out to bea stammerer? Her other daughter in laws are stupid and dumb. Thapki is more responsible, caring and smarter than them. I think Dhruv and Thapki will fall in love with each other and Dhruv's mom will fix their marriage but later when she finds out about Thapki's stammering problem, she will break their marriage 😕 and Dhruv will fight against her. Finally when they get married, this badey sasuma will start playing games. I don't think she will stay positive till the end. And yeah Thapki will be the one to bring Dhruv and his dad closer, we all know that. 😳

thanks for the prediction..😊
I agree with u i too ferl the same
I am not sure with the falling in love part. but I think she will think of getting Dhruv and Thapki married. But then she will get really mad after finding out the truth. 
Dhruv's mom has been busy finding a girl for Dhruv and he does not seem to against arranged marriage so far. She is going to twist everyone's arm and get the marriage done. Love or no love. Only then she will find out Thapki's truth.

Then she will make Thapki miserable like the other daughter in laws as she will believe, Thapki did this deliberately to deceive her.
Nice post, yes agree with u. It could definitely go that way. She doesn't know about her stammering problem, but likes her caring nature. She won't probably like her after she gets to know that. On the other hand, Dhruv's father likes her in spite of knowing her stammering. Their convo while feeding that cow was a nice one. When and how Dhruv falls for her is left to be seen though 😊
Originally posted by Shadow-Fax

Nice post, yes agree with u. It could definitely go that way. She doesn't know about her stammering problem, but likes her caring nature. She won't probably like her after she gets to know that. On the other hand, Dhruv's father likes her in spite of knowing her stammering. Their convo while feeding that cow was a nice one. When and how Dhruv falls for her is left to be seen though 😊
yeah i loved that moment. Dhruv's dad looks like a kind hearted man
Dhruv's dad and mom will never agree on same matter... lol..
Which makes prediction clear...

Dhruv's father will turn out to be honourable support for thapki and her right as wife!
Your theory seems quite possible !!!