India's Got Talent 6

India's Got Talent 6 Episode Discussion Thread

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Everyone is welcome to discuss about the episode, performances, judges and hosts ofcourse 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the EDT, Rashmi... Very thoughtful of you⭐️ will definitely peep in here once in a while...
goofyCat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --SudhaS--

Thanks for the EDT, Rashmi... Very thoughtful of you⭐️ will definitely peep in here once in a while...

Thanks Sudha 😃 Hope more people will join us too!
cheeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank god we got some life here in this forum was dying to do discussion..THANX
goofyCat thumbnail
Thanks Nataly and @cheeno.

I really hope some other acts than dancing go to pre finale! Otherwise it will be too monotonous.
CherryWild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rashmi , pleased add me i would loved to discuss about SS performance in the IGT 
Sudharies thumbnail
Hey gals. Episode started, with our Hero in a stubble looking hot in a black suit. And his timing with Bharti is even more better today⭐️
Sudharies thumbnail
Good that many talented teams and people have been chosen through people votes 😊 they all are deserving.
First performance is X1X team, it is great 👏

Wow, he is great in timing and spontaneity 😆 Karan asked whether you sent the courier for Kiron, our hero was too quick and spontaneous that he'd have given it directly to her! 😆 my my I am loving this 😳 Edited by --SudhaS-- - 8 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey der was a kids group similar to  X1X  , but these judges tho selected em, mocked them saying to many throwing in the air acts which are common. :|
They were really good! 
Any idea of the group's name ?
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

No doubt, IGT is a excellent show and I wish the best luck to all of contestans...but the main reason why I watch IGT is Siddharth Shukla...just to see his irresistible smile, his unique charm and his unbeatable charisma...I don't care about India's "star kids" policy, something like this doesn't exist in Germany...soon or later, India's small and big screen maker have to understand that the viewers worldwide want to watch only the best ones...and Sid is currently simply the best...literally, better than all the rest...⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️