Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shru
The celebrities are crying for help also begging for therapy. On the one hand they say "they need privacy and should be left alone" and then on the other hand they take terribly immature juvenile pot shots at their ex, posting really rude and hurtful memes, and statements on a daily basis

I cant believe the amount of attention such celebrities get.
Fans war over who is better.
Salman posts pictures of dogs being inhumanely treated and we are all supposed to quit our day jobs and go rescue them, while he enjoys keema in his roof top mansion. Non vegetarian celebrity PETA/SPCA spokespersons IMO are the biggest hypocrites😡
They do NOTHING for the cause

If asked they all have a stock answer "Oh! we are raising awareness"

FOR WHO?
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

crying for attention, misplaced priorities, velapan... desperation... pata nahin...  

I dont see guys ot teen male fans doing this sickening sycophancy. The unfortunate honor is held by our gender alone😭
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I dont see guys ot teen male fans doing this sickening sycophancy. The unfortunate honor is held by our gender alone😭

alas we live in a world where the female gender is seen as a showpiece... you have to look pretty (the standards of which are tall, thin and fair)  and you have to hook up with a rich, handsome guy. if you happen to acquire an educaiton and  a great job.. that is time pass. 
your FB, twitter and instagram has to have these hot photoshopped images if not you will be bullied. if you dont follow these norms.. you are a loser. 

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shru
The celebrities are crying for help also begging for therapy. On the one hand they say "they need privacy and should be left alone" and then on the other hand they take terribly immature juvenile pot shots at their ex, posting really rude and hurtful memes, and statements on a daily basis

I cant believe the amount of attention such celebrities get.
Fans war over who is better.
Salman posts pictures of dogs being inhumanely treated and we are all supposed to quit our day jobs and go rescue them, while he enjoys keema in his roof top mansion. Non vegetarian celebrity PETA/SPCA spokespersons IMO are the biggest hypocrites😡
They do NOTHING for the cause

If asked they all have a stock answer "Oh! we are raising awareness"

FOR WHO?

I find Indian actors full of hypocrisy. Both the genders. Hollywood is no better at least people don't follow them like religion. And fans don't start wars just to prove their loyalty. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I find Indian actors full of hypocrisy. Both the genders. Hollywood is no better at least people don't follow them like religion. And fans don't start wars just to prove their loyalty. 

Unfortunateley that is true, because if even one of them were to slam Salman publicly for killing a homeless man, they could have educated the public significantly.. on the other hand they all posted "We pray for you Salman". Ive always had the opinion that Bollywood SELDOM supports any cause. NONE. Sure! They tweet.. but thats about as far as they will go

I read recently Frieda Pinto met with Na Mo for some girl rising campaign😡 I know dumping the fiance is all "my choice" now. But besides featuring in a two bit role in a over hyped movie I dont know what her claim to fame is. She speaks with a contrived accent is not proud of her "Indian English" Has NO body of work (if u consider her body being all over the Internet at Hollywood parties), is suddenly a world famous role model for Indian women?

I doubt if she has EVER visited a village in rural India EVER.

Shame on the PMO for hosting the likes of her
. She does nothing to hold the title. Its like saying "Bollywood or Hollywood is the fastest path to snuggle with the Prime Minister"

I barfed when I read PeeCee spoke at the UN or something. She cant seem to decide she is YINDEYAN or Amreekan

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Indians have a hugely colonised mind. till date we have not been able to rid ourselves of our slavish mentality. we are always looking for someone or something to blindly follow without reason. we cant fight for our rights... we take atyachaar like it was meant to be , kya karen yeh to hona hi tha... if we look at our history someone or the other has always ruled over us. our mannerism, our behavioural patterns our way of reacting to things is therefore very slavish. we can think freely. I dont know how many more generations it will take. i am reminded of rabindrnath tagores poem which I absolutely adore .. 
Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
Where knowledge is free
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
By narrow domestic walls
Where words come out from the depth of truth
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way
Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit
Where the mind is led forward by thee
Into ever-widening thought and action
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.   
Ashu25 thumbnail
These celebs treat fans like coolies
I wont do a greying mother role causr fans dont like... But go on social media and encourage psychotics to keep tweeting and waste time!! 

Bloody sach mein tamasha karne wale log hain

I felt so humiliated when I saw a screenshot recently posted by some psycho fan where she is interacting with hed beloved deee and that belived has saved the number as FAN so n so in brackets... Its like designating you to work... Plumber, watchman, guard... 

Bull shit celebrity 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Shrutiji.. I love the poem!!! 
So apt! 
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Indians have a hugely colonised mind. till date we have not been able to rid ourselves of our slavish mentality. we are always looking for someone or something to blindly follow without reason. we cant fight for our rights... we take atyachaar like it was meant to be , kya karen yeh to hona hi tha... if we look at our history someone or the other has always ruled over us. our mannerism, our behavioural patterns our way of reacting to things is therefore very slavish. we can think freely. I dont know how many more generations it will take. i am reminded of rabindrnath tagores poem which I absolutely adore .. 
Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high
Where knowledge is free
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments
By narrow domestic walls
Where words come out from the depth of truth
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way
Into the dreary desert sand of dead habit
Where the mind is led forward by thee
Into ever-widening thought and action
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.   

Shru, You might be right and thats why I think we get SUCH poor governance from our elected representatives. We forget we are the bosses. We frequently let our subservient selves take over.

There is no reason for a person like Sonia to be so powerful. I doubt if anyone else could have received such obeisance if the skin color was black though. If Rajiv Gandhi had married a Sudanese or Kenyan woman the junta would have sent her packing after Rajiv's funeral

Our celebrity worship? ARGHH!!😡

Ashu25 thumbnail
And one more goes around posting her pictures edits where she is treated GOD by a psycho. 🤣
I mean yeh kya connection hai celeb aur god/goddess ka??? 

Isse mujhme bachi hui thodi si bhi faith patli galli lene lagti hai 
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago