I love u for this 
Thanks thanks thanks 

πŸ€—
❀️

Love u right back, safe travels 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Nammu even though there are a lot of Indians here but feeling of hearing tamil is something special just loved it 

I was once on a trip to Florence (Italy). I saw a resturant which was a deli but had a pic of Hunmanji outside, I ventured in and those guys spoke Italian but I said hello in Hindi and they spoke to me in hindi and I was dying to have India tea, which was not on the menu, but lady got it from her house.
Amazing feeling you  have in foreign land when one hears there own bhasha.😊 enjoy the meal.
I guess i will go and have maggie now.

GD people
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nishaaa 40 odd pages to go for SS31πŸ₯³
Will I get my love's bday update in SS31??? β€οΈπŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ

Itna intezar toh Maine apne bday ka bhi kabhi nahi kiya🀣

I would luv if RB wuld be in Paris for his bday and II would give him a surpise visit...or mini RB's arrival newsπŸ˜‰
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarsyed

Will I get my love's bday update in SS31???β€οΈπŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ

I would luv if RB wuld be in Paris for his bday and II would give him a surpise visit...or mini RB's arrival newsπŸ˜‰

Yes Yes Ranjan should book surprise Paris ticket for II.
As you told mini RnB or Jr Savvy will be opt gift for dude's birthday 😊
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I was once on a trip to Florence (Italy). I saw a resturant which was a deli but had a pic of Hunmanji outside, I ventured in and those guys spoke Italian but I said hello in Hindi and they spoke to me in hindi and I was dying to have India tea, which was not on the menu, but lady got it from her house.
Amazing feeling you  have in foreign land when one hears there own bhasha.😊 enjoy the meal.
I guess i will go and have maggie now.

GD people

So true the feeling of finding something related to home away from it is just divine 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarsyed

Will I get my love's bday update in SS31??? β€οΈπŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ

@bold so agree
We are like the mami's of SoSy πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
athai and Bua

finally saw glimpses of Savvy & Ranjans daughter so glad Manny saw what is obvious ..Not sure how long this will last..
poor II pavam ..😭😭😭

Cute convo between suman and II..
Loved Ranjan enjoying the pizza and the questions and i totally totally dig him and R&B talking Punjabi so so cute

"PEHLE HO JAAN DE PUTTAR" He laughed uncontrollably
❀️  nisha how can u write such good Punjabi !!!!

so cute ...and bacha hote i can see a good war between Manny and Appa luckily Manny was all quite during wedding guess for kids she is going to go crazy ..πŸ˜‰

a big hi to all the noctornal bachas of the thread, shev, noufi,shilpa,putti,SR,drishti,envee,nivi,srividya,vidya,harshita,hershey,shru,nammu,vani,swaram,sparkle,ashu,diva,jasmine,pritte and every one else will add when i remember getting old πŸ˜†

and a big hug to Nisha hope to see you guys this night..
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@bold so agree
We are like the mami's of SoSy πŸ˜†

Shev ...the pic u posted ...suits Tan perfectly. And no baby for ii until Akka delivers hers...Visit south india during december...it will be cool enough for ur kids.

I miss eating Maggi, and I love top ramen curry flavour and smoodles SR...

Nams...Have a safe and enjoyable trip...
I remember in Belur...there is pillar (Dhwajasthamba) if u place a paper underneath it and push it ...it comes out the other side...i heard the tour guide saying it in my student days. I may be wrong since i dont remember properly. A thin hair breadth gap b/w the base and the tall pillar. some really amazing carvings
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

athai and Bua

finally saw glimpses of Savvy & Ranjans daughter so glad Manny saw what is obvious ..Not sure how long this will last..
poor II pavam ..😭😭😭

Cute convo between suman and II..
Loved Ranjan enjoying the pizza and the questions and i totally totally dig him and R&B talking Punjabi so so cute

"PEHLE HO JAAN DE PUTTAR" He laughed uncontrollably
❀️  nisha how can u write such good Punjabi !!!!

so cute ...and bacha hote i can see a good war between Manny and Appa luckily Manny was all quite during wedding guess for kids she is going to go crazy ..πŸ˜‰

a big hi to all the noctornal bachas of the thread, shev, noufi,shilpa,putti,SR,drishti,envee,nivi,srividya,vidya,harshita,hershey,shru,nammu,vani,swaram,sparkle,ashu,diva,jasmine,pritte and every one else will add when i remember getting old πŸ˜†

and a big hug to Nisha hope to see you guys this night..

Anu: I am recommeding Diego for Tan! I think he will look good. What a great actor. I plan to finsih the show over the weekend as my better half is leaving tomm for long biz trip
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Anu: I am recommeding Diego for Tan! I think he will look good. What a great actor. I plan to finsih the show over the weekend as my better half is leaving tomm for long biz trip

where is the picture!! wow finish .. my husband and me only on 31st . u didnt watch with your better half?
i like diego a looot but Tan is so warm and cuddly in my mind always gives hugs deigo and cuddly πŸ˜‰ but picture dekh ke bolthi hoon..
i am still searching for RAnjan once that is done only i can get to  Tan..
Kanwaljeet old i cant imagine since he is stil Farman and buniyad for me..