Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Behind one's sweet smile
Cheerful jokes isn't always a
Happy story. Dry eyes don't
Always mean dry pillows at night

Cry

So beautiful

Pritee: I AM SO SORRY!! I have no explanations. Its horribly horribly wrongCry I wont say "It happened for a good reason"  "God knows whats best for u"  "Its Karma" nope!!

Its horribly wrong

I have no idea why someone that begs in every city's every temple is unable to have a child, while there are hundreds of homeless orphans abused daily

I joined a "neighborhood" website, that connects with people and services...
I read an ad for a garage sale where a woman was selling things of her neighbor, she was a single Mom of two kids one's 16 the other is 14 she passed away two months? ago from cancer, the kids are going to foster care, and this friend is helping sell everything in the house so the house can be put on the market Cry The kids didnt have a Dad, now the Mom's gone too... and the house and all its associated memories.

I was reminded of Richa Sharma's prayer

"Mere maula karam ko karam
Tujhse fariyaad karte hain hum
Mere maula karam ho karam"

I have nothing to offer to youCry not a thing...

Seriously.. this is so BEAUTIFUL!! 
II & R&B are more than 2 fictional characters.. they are so real.. I feel like they are 2 real people who live in Delhi and that I might run into them 1 day.. How I wish it were true.. Heart

I am loving this outburst of emotions from II.. R&B trying to comfort her is so sweet...he doesn't need to talk..  "Enough II" is enough.. or even "II shh.." from him is soothing.. Day Dreaming

The rain.. what a way to bring the chapter to an end.. Heart

One of my fav songs to listen to, when it rains, is Evano Oruvan from Alaipayuthey.. 
Sakura
Thats a splendid song, I should use that one soon...
THANK YOU FOR LOVING IT

If u guys didnt read there would be no story
This journey is way more than a story now... unbelievable but true

We laugh together, we cry together, we complain, we mock Ekta Kapoor, we tease Nivi.

We pray for Hershey ( I HOPE ALL IS WELL. If she makes an appearance and says it is all OK, it will turn my day in a heart beat)

This is above and beyond a mere story now
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by putti77

Behind one's sweet smile
Cheerful jokes isn't always a
Happy story. Dry eyes don't
Always mean dry pillows at night

Cry

So beautiful

Pritee: I AM SO SORRY!! I have no explanations. Its horribly horribly wrongCry I wont say "It happened for a good reason"  "God knows whats best for u"  "Its Karma" nope!!

Its horribly wrong

I have no idea why someone that begs in every city's every temple is unable to have a child, while there are hundreds of homeless orphans abused daily

I joined a "neighborhood" website, that connects with people and services...
I read an ad for a garage sale where a woman was selling things of her neighbor, she was a single Mom of two kids one's 16 the other is 14 she passed away two months? ago from cancer, the kids are going to foster care, and this friend is helping sell everything in the house so the house can be put on the market Cry The kids didnt have a Dad, now the Mom's gone too... and the house and all its associated memories.

I was reminded of Richa Sharma's prayer

"Mere maula karam ko karam
Tujhse fariyaad karte hain hum
Mere maula karam ho karam"

I have nothing to offer to youCry not a thing...

Nisha, you offer and alternate world to us. Where we hang out and talk as if we have known each other since ages. 

You share with us some amazing stories and experience. You inspire people over here. You have given us platform to know some of best people around whom we wouldn't have known otherwise.

You have give us Sosy. My morning raga (Srividya's words) and my bed time story both. 

Thank you for everything.
They are hurting...both of them. So so saad. Poor II she feels so tortured and RB doesn't express but is equaly disturbed by the way things are unfolding. I think somewhere both of them miscalculated..each thinking the other would give up  for this to work...but alas, despite what they fell for the other won't and can't  compromise with their situations...sigh sigh sigh...
Emotional update, emotional discussions on forum feeling badCry  
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sakura
Thats a splendid song, I should use that one soon...
THANK YOU FOR LOVING IT

If u guys didnt read there would be no story
This journey is way more than a story now... unbelievable but true

We laugh together, we cry together, we complain, we mock Ekta Kapoor, we tease Nivi.

We pray for Hershey ( I HOPE ALL IS WELL. If she makes an appearance and says it is all OK, it will turn my day in a heart beat)

This is above and beyond a mere story now

Yay! I am waiting even more eagerly (if it's possible - because I wait for each chapter eagerly) for the song to make an appearance in SoSy.. 

It's our pleasure.. how can we not love something so beautiful and so real? With each new chapter, we only seem to fall in love with characters & your writing even more.. 

Yes, it's not a story anymore.. it's more like a separate world.. for the SoSyians.. where we can share about almost anything.. I don't post much here but I love reading the posts here whenever I get time.. whether it be debates on work-family situations/search for R&B and II/stories about little ones/bollywood news/recipes/fashion tips/treks/weddings/etc

There is so much to learn from everyone here... SoSyians are AMAZING!! 

@bold - Definitely!! 
Originally posted by kavitha03

Emotional update, emotional discussions on forum feeling badCry  

Sorry... some days just happen to be that way
We come here to run from it all I know...Cry

I would rather be insulting Ishita Bhalla's husband sharing genius and Ekta's pathetic creative team, but real life insinuates itselfCry in the most irritating waysAngryHopefully tomorrow we can all get back to being lighthearted and flaky and shallowLOL