Software Symphony 30 A sorrow I nurtured on 127 - Page 27

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Evening @MM

Family time Big smile ...Manny included !!!
And then Ritu happens Confused...Sorry for stereotyping her...but I have heard that single female bosses can be tough to tackle...any comments ?? and , am  I exposing myself  to a firing squad ?!

ladies...fire away Wink

And hope all in South Carolina ok...am just watching news about a shootout...Cry
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
Butter... I can so imagine her in that bikini
I love babies!!!! 
Pure joy!!!! 
I could hear giggles laughter water noise music and everything while I read the post..
Sooo good..!! Awesome to have the kids there... A day filled with childhood memories and smiles and all that 

Superb superb superb...I can see Manny enjoying herself and I feel its great when she forgets get her sarcastic rude self along 

I loveddd the update 

Ritu...stop spoiling II's home time OK!!!!!
I have to things to say abt the evening at MM

Dude...u r too evil...such dirty pranks...tampon...ewww...ROFL..Actually Nisha u r the culprit...u r cooking up such mischevious ideas...

And I want to join them in their water play...how can i do it...????

I loved Manny sharing these things with II...meanie se acchhi ban gayi...Clap But she loves her brother too much and wants to be loved back.

So Ritu Madaan is a workaholic and II is jealous of her but also admires her...no wonder, Ritu has achieved something that always II aspired to be.

Thanks for the second update Nisha...I really wish everybody joins in on the fun...all the people of MM, Shantiniketan, DII, Munirka...it will be like a send off party for the Dude...

Everybody should have fun and Dude must miss all this in Paris...wondering what his wife is upto now.
Ritu has achieved much more at an age almost as old as II
Its clear how
She never had a life...she never took a break maybe..
What's the point of working so hard when u can't enjoy the satisfaction of a good day at work once u get back home and give yourself some great time as a reward for the work u did???
Wonderful update Nisha...
Such a lovely update..and then comes ritu madaan with two As...she had to call at Friday night...she's a workaholic and has achieved what II always wanted to achieve...i see fireworks...ye bandi II ki life kharab Karne wali hai
Manny is so hot and cold. 
When Raman pacified her I was reminded of my own brother :)

Her intentions are noble when it comes to her family and Raman but with II? No wonder she hates Manny and thn Manny complains also 

I was wondering how Raman loves Manny but thethen I was like of course he will, you always love your siblings no matter what...but yes, Manny is right, I feel he loves Sam more Big smile

Love knowing Raman's childhood stories. Wonder when chotu Raman or II will come along to create more stories Wink

I feel for II. Genuinely do. And also ranjan. 

Sigh :(
Edited by arshi21 - 6 years ago