Ashu don't go...
Nammu GM..are you traveling?
Posted: 6 years ago
I tried to sleep
Couldnt
Kisko dosh doon ROFL
Good one Nisha!

He's got to know he will be missed but life has to move for those who he leaves behind. He needs to grapple and solve issues too. Half the time issues that we grapple the hardest are what we already know of and have been forewarned of.

He did take a plunge when it came to grabbing II he must do it again. He hurts and is sweet doesn't bully or talk her down as many mean successful selfish people do in real life. He does not think or have anyone around him tell him his job is more important.

He just wishes she would be all smitten and follow him and he believes and he is capable of helping her out work wise I think.

O Hug I know why you think that they should be together Embarrassed.
I would do. But then again all of us have similar shortcomings don't we that's what makes us human.
Putti drishti the plan got called off...my brother (cousin) fell terribly sick and we wouldn't leave him behind 
We are just hoping he will be fine by next weekend so we can take it then 

Originally posted by dristi64

Why is everyone doing this to my Dude? He's already so miserable. Yaad nahi he came on a sports bike and wore shades a few updates ago???ROFL
On a serious note, Ranjan is very perceptive. He's put it across very subtly how he's disapproving of the Dude leaving II. He may b upset about the shares, but seems to understand that it's the guy's choice. But leaving II shouldn't b a choice.

II fights so very much with the Dude. Her ow
n endearing way of putting across how very much she's going to miss him. Sigh...
Wink Wink

Hi Dristi.
Poor dude. His Paris apartment is going to kill him with memories of moments he spent with II in HM. Can he stay away from her?
Originally posted by NSB7

Putti drishti the plan got called off...my brother (cousin) fell terribly sick and we wouldn't leave him behind

HmmmUnhappy
Originally posted by NSB7

Ayyooo
Take care ya!!! 

Beautiful update nisha I loved the father and son conversation In the end