{ Thapki Pyar Ki } !!!!!! Gossip Corner!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Helloo..., friendz, There are a lot of people ( like me ) who really like "thapki pyar ki" show. So i thought why not find us a corner where we could chat about the show to aur heart's content. So here is the Gossip Corner of daily chit chat of show. Join in if u wanna have a nice chit chat of show. @ But please remember no bashing is allowed enjoy and have fun.   ðŸ¤—
wow today's episode was superb. i loved it. thapki carrying about durv's show which sakshi want to take up. i love thapki's acting. wht do u think friendz.Edited by shreepatil. - 8 years ago
let's do chit chat here about today's epi. hw many like today's epi.
It was good episode but missed scenes between Thapki and Dhruv
Originally posted by rbb1

It was good episode but missed scenes between Thapki and Dhruv
                           rey even i m also missed scenes dhrpki.
wow i loved today epi. dhruv father is a nice men. he like thapki and dhruv father saw that thapki's love towards the annimal and he getting happy for it. wht say friendz.
Hi I'm Kate. 
I love the show. Today's episode was good. 
Dhurav's bauji is not really bad.
He has a good heart. He was kind to Thapki even after knowing she stammers.
Still Dhurav's mom doesn't know she stammers as Thapki didn't got a chance to speak to her properly.
Wonder what her reaction will be once she gets to know about Thapki's speaking problem.
Once Sakshi gets to know what Thapki did I think she will create more problems for Thapki.
@kate. yes dhruv's father is really nt bad. and even he after knowing thapki stammer and he behave good with her and give formula about it. and dhruv's also like thapki but she dn't knw about thapki stammer. i m sure after she knowing she will hate thapki. even i m also think this i m sure sakshi will create problem for thapki.
Originally posted by shreepatil.

@kate. yes dhruv's father is really nt bad. and even he after knowing thapki stammer and he behave good with her and give formula about it. and dhruv's also like thapki but she dn't knw about thapki stammer. i m sure after she knowing she will hate thapki. even i m also think this i m sure sakshi will create problem for thapki.
I agree on this.
Can you remember the phone call which thapki answered when Dhurav's mom phoned. She was so angry after that.
If someday, dhurav and Thapki gets married and come to that home only Durav father will help her not his mother or sister in laws.
@kate. yes i remember that dhruv's mother called and thapki was picked it. and she's heard thapki's stammer spoke on phone.she was get angry with thapki. and i hope marriage will take place like u said. and dhruv's father help them.