Hrithik to fight with tigers in Mohenjo Daro

Posted: 8 years ago

Hrithik to fight with tigers in Mohenjo Daro'

PUBLISHED: 12:03 JUNE 17, 2015
IANS

Celebrity fitness trainer Satyajit Chaurasia is busy training actor Hrithik Roshan to fight with tigers for Ashutosh Gowarikar's Mohenjo Daro.

"The script of Mohenjo Daro is superb. Hrithik is my friend and he has shared with me the details of the body shots and other sequences while working out. There are combat scenes between him and tigers in the film. So I'm training him to build the right body for these kinds of sequences," Chaurasia said in an interview.

Talking about Roshan's fitness regime, Chaurasia said that the actor is "extremely fond of exercising".

"For him, it is a stress-buster which gives him a lot of delight. So I try to give him numerous workout drills to keep him happy. He has worked really hard forMohenjo Daro with a lot of planning and his body is looking perfect in the film," he said.

One of the most renowned fitness experts in Bollywood, Chaurasia was the brain behind actor Aamir Khan's eight-pack abs in Ghajini and has trained several renowned personalities such as Rani Mukerji, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Esha Deol among others.

Directed by Ashutosh Gowariker, Mohenjo Daro is an epic love story set in the Indus Valley civilization. It is being extensively shot in the city if Bhuj in Gujarat.

Really looking forward to Mohenjodaro. 
Firstly its Gowarikar's film, then its a historical starring Hrithik! β­οΈ 
Always been fascinated by ancient history, so glad that someone is finally making a movie on Harappan culture. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by pallavi25

Really looking forward to Mohenjodaro. 
Firstly its Gowarikar's film, then its a historical starring Hrithik! β­οΈ 
Always been fascinated by ancient history, so glad that someone is finally making a movie on Harappan culture. πŸ˜ƒ
excited for Mohrenjodaro...even want to see how they will show Harrappan culture,Harappan civilization...
They didn't have much to wear in the old days so I'm hoping hrithik will be walking around in bare minimal of clothing in most of the movie πŸ˜‰ u know to keep it authentic πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by en1gma

They didn't have much to wear in the old days so I'm hoping hrithik will be walking around in bare minimal of clothing in most of the movie πŸ˜‰ u know to keep it authentic πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† Yes, he will probably dress in some kind of loincloth or dhoti. Did the Mohenjodaro guys wear shirts or kurtas? I think they dressed like the ancient Greeks with a cloak or stole on one shoulder, as shown in the artifacts found in the ruins. 
So our Greek God Hrithik will finally be in his true element! πŸ˜›
Abi Tigers rate itna ksm hain

Un se fight Kyu ?
"Textiles are rarely preserved and Harappan figurines are usually unclothed, so there is not much evidence of Harappan clothing."

I think I'm gonna need a few liters of cold water...
Originally posted by pallavi25

πŸ˜†Yes, he will probably dress in some kind of loincloth or dhoti. Did the Mohenjodaro guys wear shirts or kurtas? I think they dressed like the ancient Greeks with a cloak or stole on one shoulder, as shown in the artifacts found in the ruins.
So our Greek God Hrithik will finally be in his true element!πŸ˜›

The king type ppl wear the stole over the shoulder, hr I think is going to be a slave of a common man, so I'm hoping bare chest and bare shoulders πŸ˜‰
And I don't think he will agree to loin cloth... He doesnt even wear shorts...even in his footballs games 😭 hoping ashu convinces HR for a good skin show
Who's the female lead in the movie?