Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful story. I know it has Benn more than 5 years since you wrote,and its the wind time I'm reading... both times couldn't stop reading in one go. 

Love your style of writing and the story line was just fantastic. What an intense story..

Superb

Thanks dear

Originally posted by: Foreveryours_24

Beautiful story. very emotional and you  writing is amazing 

I agree

TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely story. Caught it late but, haven't done anything else than reading it all at one go since morning. Beautiful indeed. You've shown what many people would even fear to talk about let alone acknowledge and write about it. 

Lovely story! 

Cheers 

Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Read the story in one go. Haven't slept a wink. I accidentally started reading it while I was on hunt for reading some other fanfiction, and since the first chapter I couldn't wait to simply read it entirely and finish it.

Your writing is beautiful. And this genre is dark and at times depressing. But you've pulled off this one one very well. 

I do wish you had written a nice epilogue. But even then, the story is just mind boggling. 

You mentioned in one of your notes, after finishing the story, if it remains with us, the readers, it would make your effort and hard work fruitful. I wanted to let you know, not only is this staying with me, or many of us like me, this is gonna put in a lot of different perspectives on our minds as to how and what the world is that we live in.

This story and your hardwork, are brilliant. Kudos to you and your wonderful writing! 👏

Best wishes,

Take Care.

-Riddhi♥️