Thapki...Pyaar Ki

I JUST WANT THAPKI TO QUIT THE JOB....

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
From yesterday's episode i jut changed my mind...Dhruv is really stupid yaar...he is not at all seeing the hardwork and himmat...he is blindly believing sakshi which is so foolish...thapki should not beg for anything...she should quit this job rather than compromising...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Truly I don't like her apologizing for what she has not done. It's better she quits the job than doing it? But will she do that? It seems her family too in need of money that according to the promo. Isn't it according tot he promo that her father has lost all? 
nandasweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want her to quit !!! When her absence from the office...will be an eye opener for Dhruv , realising her worth...  But , Probz is when Thapki gets to know abt shop closing... She would tell sorry :( ... But that Dhruv...  How can he believe in Saakshi sooo much...?!! Crazy 
dreamyfarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandasweetie

I want her to quit !!! When her absence from the office...will be an eye opener for Dhruv , realising her worth...  But , Probz is when Thapki gets to know abt shop closing... She would tell sorry :( ... But that Dhruv...  How can he believe in Saakshi sooo much...?!! Crazy 

Me too want thapki q
But mujhe lagti hai wo papa k problem janne k bad wapes ayegi 
Dhruv sk ko believe kyu na kare yarr socho jara kitne saalo se janta hai usse &thapki just 2/3days
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
meee tooo...lekin beti ka baap hanmesha rota raheta hai, aur who hanmesha karzdaar hota hai...isi liye betiyan kamati raheti hai aur gharwale uski kamai khate rahete hai...😡😡
ab apne papa ki mushkil door ksrne ke liye Thapki jake Sakshi ko sorry kahegi jisse woh job pe jaa paaye...🤢
pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes she must quit...But I dont think it is dhruv's fault. He trusted shakshi because he knows her from a long time. Would u trust a two day person who a person you know from years.
Simii14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She Cant  ...now she is going to take care of her family , Story is going good , Slowly Slowly Druv will see Sakshi True Color ... he is a nice guy deepdown ..Edited by Simii14 - 8 years ago