Software Symphony 29 :) Chinese & Coke on 76 - Page 77

Posted: 8 years ago
And how's this for the product of the gorgeousness that I just posted above?

Edited by nividances - 8 years ago
oh all these pages were so funny!!
II with 7 kids and II's uterus into sunny leonne's blouse!!!

nivi that sleeping baby is uber cute ...

hershey i feel sorry for ur family...how were they managing u????
Originally posted by harshita27

Dude mei hai wo baat to create threeπŸ˜†! Dont know about II's aukaat to carry triplets to full pregnancy term!!!🀣

this much surety about dude!!!!ROFL!!!

biwi is also takkar ki hai!!
Nisha, three girls sound adorable! And when they're triplets, it's even more adorable! πŸ˜ƒ  Now that I have found your weak spot, I will torture you with pictures to get back for all the torturous cliff hangers that you put us through earlier. πŸ˜ˆ  
Originally posted by nividances

You should tell that to him.He made me wait until now for a Skype call that came two hours late and ended in a matter of 5 minutes because he was too tired.😑I could have been sleeping all this while!😭

you fell for a doctor na?
how much you enjoyed his company when u were at hospital and his 'sacrifices' to meet you then!!!
now its oay back time dear...rehne de...these days will go (only to show spcl appearance in btwn!)

he is busy na!!but never fail to throw a tantrum when he gets back to normal...now paavam re...i know my seniors working...
that dude is not as ok as matt...but oh my cutie triplets!!!!that photo were the three are sleeping on same side!!!!
i want to pick them up sooo gently and to disappear with them to a not trace-able world!!!
vibhu you didnt posted your work in our spcl thread...EnVee u too!!!what is this girls???
namru,nivi n sri are the responsible girls here...so u two pls do the necessary!
so my watchaman shift is almost over...all the classrooms have been locked...no student is sleeping inside not knowing the classes are over..

.[but some people r roaming here in the compound with green light(saw putti,taramira n hershey)but their parents will pick them up or they are of second trip group of their bus...]

for your kind information,next shift watchman is on leave(psycho)

so go home now...

now signing off(i m not sure...)Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago