Software Symphony 29 :) Chinese & Coke on 76 - Page 76

Posted: 8 years ago
oh he is making it more difficult for me to handle their separation!!!!

ab pohaade da is not going to work i think(pls prove me wrong)...

so pls be back asap rnb...i want you at MM...
and now MM's gudiya is almost ready for a gudiya...and it will not b a surprise when in near future she will b the demanding one...like i want ur miniature...
Originally posted by docs

When are they going to talk to each other...??isn't jt time they addressed a few issues at least??

for them talking is to make issues and caring each other is to sort issues...
"We all have a purpose in this world puttarji... when its over it will be our time to go"
This made me cry nisha...I love the bonding between Ranjan and II...And the way he calls her gudiya..so adorable...

And nisha yaar I want them to have three girls yaar...not three boys... 😆
atheendra,anirudh n keshav!!!!!allah!!!
we are super tired and so not going for todays class...and that makes the remaining day a 'gud nite' for me...and now i got a lot of things to dream about too!!!!!
Just realized that AGLA thread bye bye thread hoga... RB jaa raha hoga aur hum sab ro rahe honge...
Make them fight nish that's the only way we can survive...jab wo sweet hota hai naa it becomes hard...

Lekin yeh sab future posts Padhne ke baad thread 30 will be called kabhi alvida naa kehna...

He will come running...Kyunki aaj ki raaat Gudiya  ki planning ho rahi hai!!! 
wow nivi my lovely!!!!!

how you r writing all these?????

"I haven't even finished
paying the interest just
yet...
even after that, there's still
quite a bit of debt."

your dude is lucky yaar!!!!
Originally posted by putti77

Nisha all four should have dimple like our dude.
Harshey🤣

putti!!!!this is hilarious!!!

absolutely funny!!!!
Originally posted by ishruhi

wow nivi my lovely!!!!!

how you r writing all these?????

"I haven't even finished
paying the interest just
yet...
even after that, there's still
quite a bit of debt."

your dude is lucky yaar!!!!

You should tell that to him. He made me wait until now for a Skype call that came two hours late and ended in a matter of 5 minutes because he was too tired. ðŸ˜¡ I could have been sleeping all this while! ðŸ˜­
Loved the FIL nd DIL bonding, it was so beautifully written, and I was crying...I feel so bad for Ranjan...poor chap sitting alone just gazing at the stars...and II gudiya was so cute...she held his hand, sat beside him and told him abt her bike ride...superb bonding, she loves and cares for him as her appa...and shes is being torn by both sides. dude I feel like bashing u on the head and put some sense into u...go finish ur meetings and whatever else u need to do and come back...
All those lines by Ranjan about going after ur purpose in life is finished ...has put fear in my heart...pls no Ranjanji...strengthen ur mind, dont worry, ur badi gudiya will give u choti gudiayas and u can play with them to ur heart's content and enjoy ur life. Bhaad mey jaye aapka beta...be happy with his lil ones...

R&B Dude nothing is constant in this life, what or who is there in ur life at this moment may not be in the next moment and I hope in the future u dont regret ur actions, because nothing will bring back the same moment and who better than u to understand this...u lost ur mom and its been 4 yrs,,...u try and find out the truth or atleast speak a little bit more with ur dad. Invite him to Paris...text him now and then...when u can be polite to everyone who work in your home be it the guards, cooks why cant u be civil enough to speak to ur father every now and then.😡

Ok I feel like ranting and ranting and some more...I am running away to my mom's😭
This is what I found while waiting for a call when I should instead have been getting some sleep. 🥱 He's even twirling his curls. ðŸ˜ƒ