Software Symphony 29 :) Chinese & Coke on 76 - Page 75

Posted: 8 years ago
"I am hoping to extend by a week... Ashwini and I were hoping to go to Dublin for three days"🤣
Niiishaaa..

II is not going to move from KMPG even after 4 kids ??? 
Maana ki Dude shaayad India base karke Excel aur Argent manage kar raha hai...but II ???

I fear for your life as Anu will bay for your blood  ðŸ˜ƒ

Or does she poach Ashwini and get her into Excel ? or does she become boss finally ???
Or are the future teasers just teasers and I should let be ???
Now that you have whet our appetites, you have more time lines to manage ðŸ˜†
gudya 
ranjan finally got the hug from Ii i wanted to give him from sooo long!!
i loved the conversation!!

she will be his warrior i know!!!!
and the aandhi he was talking about..hope to see it soon..saara mausam sahi ho jaye!!

i liked how dude called her Gudiya...sooo adorable😳
ashu again doubt???we all love u yaar!!!!u are my special n first friend here...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Safia try turning the car on with the radio etc the console excites them a lot.
Or a bucket of water or vacuum cleaner? or blender?
I'll need someone along then ... He is v naughty car mein usko steering wheel chahiye andbucket of water he will b soaking wet :( I dunno wat to do anymore ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­the last 15-20days have been horrible ...
When are they going to talk to each other...??isn't jt time they addressed a few issues at least?? 
Originally posted by ishruhi

ashu again doubt???we all love u yaar!!!!u are my special n first friend here...
sahi baat...ham jitna nisha ke baremein sochtey hai uthna hi aapke bhi baremin...ap isiliye tho captain ho...leader of our no no YOUR gang baba!! 
Running short of time to read and comment.

Can't even imagine how organized Nisha is. She read, writes, comments, give peak in future - apart from managing home, office, daily chorus. Compels us to fantasize. Hats off to you.

I so love this story. N no. of I Love You would not be enough express how much they are in Love which Nisha is able to convey here. Beautiful. I love it this way. No over the top declaration but their actions shows everything. Marvelous.

Coming to poetry's and prose inspired from our Author's work. Simply Superb. Nivi, Namrata, Sri Vidya. Namrata thank you for Index alongwith links for special works.

Baby pics - what to say. How can one not be in love with such cute baby pics. Nivi, Harshey's thank you. That mermaid one of Shev. All lovely. Nisha, when will our II give Dude the good news.

Practically, I would say as of now II shouldn't as she is surrounded by too many things to deal with. But these pics and you sneak peak allure me to demand II's babies. Twins, Triplet, Quadruplets. Whatever you want of these you may choose. 

Vaniji, people like me keep thinking of doing something good for Society. But it takes someone like you to come out and do. 

Originally posted by docs

When are they going to talk to each other...??isn't jt time they addressed a few issues at least?? 
neverrr!! no talking only emoting and understanding
Ranjan Ranjan Ranjan...my heart totally goes out to him. Poor chap so alone...aur ek beta hai...Rakshasan. Moti daan kiye honge bhallas ne jo II jaisi Bahu Mili...so caring...idiot ko to bas ahem ahem...ki hi Pari hai...although Banda bahut hi cool hai yaar.
Kya kroon yeh man ka pendulum kabhi yahan kabhi wahan bhaagta rehta hai...
Lekin haan Ranjan ke support mein full on steady..
Originally posted by NSB7

neverrr!! no talking only emoting and understanding

Nah! Safia... they'll eventually figure it all out😆
Since they HAVE TO HAVE FOUR KIDS😆