Software Symphony 29 :) Chinese & Coke on 76 - Page 48

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

abhi aayi mein thread mein .. the deal is if there was a 1% case of an affair with Binu or if Ranjan had the feels nothing or nobody could prevent her from being the queen Bee of MM after Savvys death.
kuch nahi hai wahan, woh pagal hai kya that knowing she can rule she wont or if we thought she is a white character she will leave him alone.

Thats why i sympathize with Ranjan most cause shelly fish by now should know that if there was anything between Binu and Ranjan she would be in MM..
who got him admitted to Modern school instead of sending him to doon mein residential school or in switzland - sochne ki baath right..
most rich folks send kids to residential schools in ooty,doon or swiz..

so all these wonderful memories shelly fish is having is thanks to his dad..😭
i honestly want Ranjan to go back to Binu too 😳 actually for the first time in Sosy i want the affair to be true and i want the scandal to be true i want Ranjan to be guilty and like everyone told me let him be good to R&B as a remorse or pay back to Savvy, let Ranjan find his 34 year old woman to think of him first and care for his money,house..but for Sam/Tan/Minion everyone thinks of themselves..😑

Yayieee
Anu!!!! I love you!! 
Am so excited now
I will change my siggy
Support mil gaya!!! 

Binu come back n nurse the poor soul darl  !!😳
@Drishti: thanks 😊

@Nam: Thanks for the warm big hug. Brought me back no?

@Ashu: Cuddly!!!!!!!!!

@Harshita: Thanks
NISHA
I got to read both the updates back to back. You've set my heart racing and brought colour to my cheeks☺️

There is something so subtly sexy about R&B!! And you make him go and ride a sports bike, wear shades??? And he READS!!

I swear m setting my folks on your tail when they question me about my reasons to not get along with any guy romantically!🀣
Drishti - Bhukkad hoon
Kahin bhi le chalo
Khana chtpata honi chahiye bas!!! 
Originally posted by EnVee

@Drishti: thanks 😊

@Nam: Thanks for the warm big hug. Brought me back no?

@Ashu: Cuddly!!!!!!!!!

@Harshita: Thanks
yesss panda is back in full form and I'm loving it!! So happy the hug worked some magic πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
FORGIVE ME
And take away the pain.

No no this doesn't mean Ranjan is guilty. He is asking son to forgive him for indirect reason for Savvy's death.
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Log soch rahe honge yeh kaisi pagal hai
Pehle RB pe marti thi.. 
Phir usne priority badla
BUTTER ki deewani ban gayi
Ab suddenly Ranjan ko khush dekgna chahti hai?!?! Binu ko wapas aane ko bol rahi hai???? 

Kaisi hai yeh ladki!!! 

🀣

Hum toh aise hai bhaiyya πŸ˜³
Sorry for the double post..  network is fluctuating..

ASHU

Last paper on Friday. But got the NET exam  on 28th. I guess you know about it?? To qualify for assistant prof and junior research fellow posts. Gonna give it a shot.

I've thought of a few places to hang out with you. Will pm you one of these days. First week of July should b a good time if you r freeπŸ‘πŸΌ
To be continued...
Waiting...
Originally posted by dristi64

Sorry for the double post..  network is fluctuating..

ASHU

Last paper on Friday. But got the NET exam  on 28th. I guess you know about it?? To qualify for assistant prof and junior research fellow posts. Gonna give it a shot.

I've thought of a few places to hang out with you. Will pm you one of these days. First week of July should b a good time if you r freeπŸ‘πŸΌ

Baby
M writing it too!!!! 
Lol
Okay
Centre kidhar hai tera????