Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Yeh baat sach hai ki he has many of them around
I am so worried only for his health... Midnights... Overthinking.. Heartattacks... All tgis scares me
Son is son.. Baaki sab toh uski khai puri nahi kar sakte right
Its not like u can substiture one's place with some other in your life. 

true ashu son is son... But what's the point in asking the son who doesn't care that much to stay??? Mujhe pasandh nahi ki ranjan dude ke samne hath phelaye...already asking for golf was such a huge move
The son who detests him...does ranjan deserve wanting and waiting everyday to have just a word with him?? Why?? If dude is in Paris at least ranjan will not live everyday trying hard to be in control of his care for the son watching how he addresses him etc? Every hour a bitter reminder of the son's dislike towards him? Every new morning waking up to the fear that the son might leave today? At least Paris mein rahega tho ranjan openly ro sake...!!
I would love it  if dude stayed back...but that would be only if he would acknowledge dad...!! Know his value...worry for his health...warna jaye some rastey 

Thoda over ho gaya...dude is not a horrible man...but to look at him just as a son...forgetting every other thing about him...I said these things 

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Goodnight VIBHU
ASHU

I thought you wanted to have chats🀣
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dristi tere exams khatam ho gaye?? 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: putti77

We call Avva or Ajji...

Putti what binds us all here is our love for So Sy and the lead represent such mutual respect and regard not like the TV show belittle one or another i think as a friendly caring group we should stay away from generalising any group ...just a point of view

.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Appa is the strongest example of a prejudiced man, hes is one of the leading characters of this story
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Prejudices and misconceptions and biases cause conflicts and are a good basis for story telling. There is no story in harmony. Its sounds great in music but not in story telling</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">there are biased, homophobic, bigots in every culture and religion.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Especially when u are the minority in a city it seems like the whole world is against u. Sikhs I bet face some prejudice in Chennai.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am more protective about Punjabis than I am about Iyers (I have a bunch of "Appas" in my immediate family, no...not they aren't prejudiced against Punjabis, but prejudiced against my Dad & Mom and us 😭). I have always appreciated and celebrated every generous, bindaas Punjabi/UP-ite I have known in Delhi. Truly amazing people</font>

Very well πŸ‘ πŸ‘
P.S. Am a UP-ite... πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I dont really care if he will get back or not ya
I want Ranjan to live peacefully
I just want him to ignore the unnecwssary people in life
Even if it means embracing vixen n wolves πŸ˜­
Robber atleast pretends to be concerned around him... 
Tan n sam will be around... But for how ling?? They have their responsibilities as parents too!! 

II will have to go to Paris.. Atleast thats what it looks like to me now... So m exowcting Minion to take care of Ranjan

I wish Binu comes back πŸ˜­

Koi toh hoga Ranjan ke paas!!! 

abhi aayi mein thread mein .. the deal is if there was a 1% case of an affair with Binu or if Ranjan had the feels nothing or nobody could prevent her from being the queen Bee of MM after Savvys death.
kuch nahi hai wahan, woh pagal hai kya that knowing she can rule she wont or if we thought she is a white character she will leave him alone.

Thats why i sympathize with Ranjan most cause shelly fish by now should know that if there was anything between Binu and Ranjan she would be in MM..
who got him admitted to Modern school instead of sending him to doon mein residential school or in switzland - sochne ki baath right..
most rich folks send kids to residential schools in ooty,doon or swiz..

so all these wonderful memories shelly fish is having is thanks to his dad..😭
i honestly want Ranjan to go back to Binu too 😳 actually for the first time in Sosy i want the affair to be true and i want the scandal to be true i want Ranjan to be guilty and like everyone told me let him be good to R&B as a remorse or pay back to Savvy, let Ranjan find his 34 year old woman to think of him first and care for his money,house..but for Sam/Tan/Minion everyone thinks of themselves..😑

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NSB7

true ashu son is son... But what's the point in asking the son who doesn't care that much to stay??? Mujhe pasandh nahi ki ranjan dude ke samne hath phelaye...already asking for golf was such a huge move

The son who detests him...does ranjan deserve wanting and waiting everyday to have just a word with him?? Why?? If dude is in Paris at least ranjan will not live everyday trying hard to be in control of his care for the son watching how he addresses him etc? Every hour a bitter reminder of the son's dislike towards him? Every new morning waking up to the fear that the son might leave today? At least Paris mein rahega tho ranjan openly ro sake...!!
I would love it  if dude stayed back...but that would be only if he would acknowledge dad...!! Know his value...worry for his health...warna jaye some rastey 

Thoda over ho gaya...dude is not a horrible man...but to look at him just as a son...forgetting every other thing about him...I said these things 

Totally agree wirh each and every word spelt out here!!! 
Thats why I want Binu to come back n care for Ranjan πŸ˜­
.Harshita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kannada mwin bhi😊

Ohkkaay... πŸ˜ƒ
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dridhti envee Hi!!
Envee beautiful lines...just too good!
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NISHA
I got to read both the updates back to back.
And you've set my heart racing and brought colour to my cheeks☺️
There is something so subtly sexy about the Dude. And you go and make him a sports bike reader, wearing shades???? And he READS!!!
I swear my setting my folks on your tail after they fail to find this guy for me! Since I'll never find him on my own and they'll b wondering about the reason behind all my idiosyncrasies!!