Software Symphony 29 :) Chinese & Coke on 76 - Page 30

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Aiyoo.  This Ritu looks like she is going to be an obstacle for II to overcome.  II needs to catch a break NishaCry  One one side R&B is leaving, she is really upset about it.  R&B and Ranjan's relationship tears her up and she cannot really work on them to reconcile.  From the other side-we have Manya (who is going to stay until September and continue to be a pain to II) and Ritu the new boss who is already judging her based on her marriage.. Looks like things are gearing up for II to seriously consider quitting!!!!Confused
Love Amma's concern for II and R&B.  II who is normally the temperamental one behaves like the calmer wiser one since she knows without her financial support, her parents will really suffer.  What a considerate daughter!!!!Clap

Thanks for the wonderful updates Nisha--really looking forward to seeing where the story goes.  I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and imagining how all of this is going to work out, instead of sleeping...LOL

The first impression doesn't really seem a very good one! Now what...starting nina wrong foot,w I'll it get better or worse form here on, perhaps leading II to seriously rethink her decision to stay on at KMPG...and perhaps the beginnings of her taking On a serious role at excelsior. 
I really want her to as many others have indicated, she is more than capable and Ranjan will give her al the freedom to use her skills In a most productive way. But not sure whether she will actually do this for various complicated reasons. 
Anyhow let's see which way does Nisha steer this. 

In the meantime it's been 3 months since they hitched, Nisha kuchch special kar please, dide ka birthday ho hi nahi raha chal 3rd month anniversary mein hi exciting kar de...
Ek exciting RbB and II update chahiye naa Boss...bhut hi emotional, sexy, poignant and DARD se bhara hua...
Originally posted by taramira

The first impression doesn't really seem a very good one! Now what...starting nina wrong foot,w I'll it get better or worse form here on, perhaps leading II to seriously rethink her decision to stay on at KMPG...and perhaps the beginnings of her taking On a serious role at excelsior. 
I really want her to as many others have indicated, she is more than capable and Ranjan will give her al the freedom to use her skills In a most productive way. But not sure whether she will actually do this for various complicated reasons. 
Anyhow let's see which way does Nisha steer this. 

In the meantime it's been 3 months since they hitched, Nisha kuchch special kar please, dide ka birthday ho hi nahi raha chal 3rd month anniversary mein hi exciting kar de...
Ek exciting RbB and II update chahiye naa Boss...bhut hi emotional, sexy, poignant and DARD se bhara hua...

Shru

U mean a bhalla papdi updateLOL?? Crunchy, moist, spongy, spicy, creamy, cool, hot savory and sweet??Dahi bhalla, papdi, aloo cubes, chholey, red chutney green chutney, dahi, namak masala and oopar se namkeen sev
Embarrassed
Originally posted by kalviswes

Aiyoo.  This Ritu looks like she is going to be an obstacle for II to overcome.  II needs to catch a break NishaCry  One one side R&B is leaving, she is really upset about it.  R&B and Ranjan's relationship tears her up and she cannot really work on them to reconcile.  From the other side-we have Manya (who is going to stay until September and continue to be a pain to II) and Ritu the new boss who is already judging her based on her marriage.. Looks like things are gearing up for II to seriously consider quitting!!!!Confused
Love Amma's concern for II and R&B.  II who is normally the temperamental one behaves like the calmer wiser one since she knows without her financial support, her parents will really suffer.  What a considerate daughter!!!!Clap

Thanks for the wonderful updates Nisha--really looking forward to seeing where the story goes.  I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and imagining how all of this is going to work out, instead of sleeping...LOL

Thank you particularly for this comment Kala. Its human nature to like one person and not like the other for some odd reason, but whenever people beat up on II for being fickle, insensitive, unkind, uncaring. I will remind myself of what uve said. I cannot change perceptions, but u are being fair to II and thankyou for that
I agree overall though, she is being attacked from all sides at this point, in the big picture... she has a luxurious life where she doesnt have to worry about grocery, veggies, power bill, water problems etc

But if u zoom in then there is all that Kala mentions.

Shes a big girl, she will figure it out. She is great at what she does, she is extremely hard working and rarely makes mistakes, and is quick to apologize when she does, all great qualities.

Life is not always perfect.  A fantastic boss a loving FIL, a smitten husband protective parents and caring siblings would make it a Sooraj Barjatya movie

We will shade every person with a touch of grey so it makes it an interesting read.
Sorry Kala for staying up worrying about these two
We'll come up with something sooner or later

Thanks Nisha.  Waking up in the middle of night is unusual for me...I think that is a testament to your talent as a writer!!!!Star
All the pulling in different sides are of course what makes this story fascinating!!!  You have to have all the different tastes--sweet, salt, spice, sour, bitter, thuyvapu.  Life is interesting only then...
Hmmm Ms Ritu comes across a little stiff. I hope she doesn't make II's work life miserable. 
I also hope she isn't one of those feminist bandi who views married girls as a nuisance. I am 100% sure if she meets RnB she will become envious of II. Her last comment already had a feel of malice.

II is in a very precarious situation, she cannot make hasty decisions  ( she has learnt it for her marriage decision) few people depend on her. 
Amma is the wise one but even she is disillusioned.Cry Bring some happiness Nisha. Too much doom and gloom ( now I am being melodramatic LOL) celebrate something. Sam & Tans wedding Anniversary if nothing else. II needs a break. Will not comment on RnB ( Shelly fish kahi ka )
( that's how I curseLOL)

Ritu will form an opinion of II
based on what she was told
"Falling in love with the client's
son and
marrying him while the service
provider was delivering on the
product"

uff!!!one meanie waiting at home and another one on the way of delivery at office!!!and husband is leaving...shaey...