Software Symphony 29 :) Chinese & Coke on 76 - Page 28

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

She freaks him out enough already nahi?πŸ˜† Varalakshmi is in August, in Iyers women dont fast all day and all, its considered inauspicious. they fast until the pooja, not even fasting... u can have coffee, u cant eat anything... some have lemonade and such

Kekta mata most of the time messed up the Iyer festivals and rituals. At least with SoSY the real Iyer culture we get to see.
Originally posted by putti77

Kekta mata most of the time messed up the Iyer festivals and rituals. At least with SoSY the real Iyer culture we get to see.

You dont freak me out eary in tge morning with her name
She tries something something and the result will be disastrous
Bloody...I get irritated with her 
Random.. Out of the blue question
Why do actors freak out at the name of consummation in their shows? 
They make it a BIG issue... As if WW 3 is impendung
They start overacting with limiting the number of people in the room etc

The creatives blow up the whole sequence like its some carnival

I get so irritated!! 
Poor II bag of woes overflowing.
Sea of expectations - that she's has set for herself and as she perceives them. A splitting image lady boss on a perch she did not even get a crack at 😭 and then her honest aspirations for her family that bind her. She has so far only given this marriage and her sasuraal. 

II and RnB are buffeted by it right now. Dude's frozen emotion makes him react knee jerk and sell the shares and up and leave. He runs to survive! This time he's torn can't leave his heart behind. Actually verbalises not being able to come to grips with what his dad has done! Acknowledges she shouldn't have to choose, and actually welcomes her to his world.

Delicately laid out Nisha. πŸ‘β­οΈ
It's fiction they will find a way out won't they. Please let them β€οΈ

Originally posted by Ashu25

Random.. Out of the blue question
Why do actors freak out at the name of consummation in their shows?
They make it a BIG issue... As if WW 3 is impendung
They start overacting with limiting the number of people in the room etc

The creatives blow up the whole sequence like its some carnival

I get so irritated!!

🀣
Don't know what happened to consumtion in YHM? It was long time pending. Hope the hero will not sleep with his ex again to produce the third.

Ashu please don't freak out.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago

Our couple are real and human not Kekta's aliens. So however you celebrate will be the couple's best birthday celebration.
We have seen Il's birthday celebration by our dude which is one of the best😊

Agree with you Noufi,  Nisha we absolutely dont want any kektaish scene, nazar lag jayegi hamare SoSY ko, since she knows only how to spoil...😑 I wish they soon bring a rule...that any daily show should have only 300 episodes...since most of the good ones turn rubbish after a year.

So use ur magic wand nd give us a party that is cooked up only by ur amazing brain, so that we are bombarded with visions of pretty attire, tasty food, unique gifts and an abundance of love and romance. Lasya kutti should be dressed like a princess.

and

even though i dont want red satin covered beds, flowers etc...I want II to wear super sexy attire and have a private party before or after a party with family. 
Need some solace for II. Be it coz of Ranjan or Dude.

It's badly needed for her. She actually seems to have gotten herself into Chakravyuh. As of now can't leave her job and move to Paris even if she wants. Can't share her financial woes with anyone. Hope R&B figures out but she has barred him also from giving any help. Don't know how she will get some breather. 

Asking money from Dude doesn't seem good idea. Leaving job joining Ranjan on her own accord doesn't seem good idea. There has to be compelling reasons for her to join Ranjan. Either Ranjan insists and let he be herself at work without insisting on her being Director i.e. allow her in capacity of mere employee. 

She is professional I know that but as of now she is vulnerable. If at all Ritu accuses her of something it will make her regret her decision of marring Dude further.  At home II has Manny, if she passes a snide remark about sending foods to Akka, this time I want it to be witnessed by Ranjan and/or Dude and give her back.  

Dude gets angry when Appa say's something about their relation I want to see how he reacts when his sister accuses his wife of petty thing.

Nisha, this doesn't seem to be a story anymore. It's much more for people who are hooked here.  Thank you. You write wonderfully. 

Originally posted by SparkleV

What do we have to prove ??? *scratches head*

One liners *claps*

Odd one out in this also apart from gender.. bas!!!

🀣
Don't know what happened to consumtion in YHM? It was long time pending. Hope the hero will not sleep with his ex again to produce the third.

Ashu please don't freak out.

I dint want to know also 

Oh... I realised we did not discuss II 's financial issues when we fought about why she should be going or why she should be staying
That simple point gives us answers !!