Software Symphony 29 :) Chinese & Coke on 76 - Page 148

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

ok I am having my tikkis and drinking tea...and i am enjoying and daughter is watching YHMOuch

Nams if u pakka come I will PM u addr...

Srividya...yeah since it was raining and everyone at home...I prepared tikkis

I thght new thread would already be opened...
super pukka...!!
I was telling putti she must what's app me when she calls her colleague Aparna nammu
Like wise when hungry we will come yo your place LOL
@nammu very good thoughts totally agree..Clap

swathi - appa doesnt hate bhallas cause they are non iyers, he actually intially like Ranjan but the scandal and the way R&B goes about it and if R&B says i have had affairs in the past trust me no middle class dad will agree ..
I wouldnt trust my  daughter to a house like that.

actually IMO Vandu,amma,appa are handling the bhallas with so much dignity..
I think if II had got an IIM grad from any caste with a similar background appa would have been fine ..
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 7 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

Well manny behaved like a typical SIL...no surprises there...
But I want to take this chance to say something to appa ----

Appa

U hate the dude...u hate the family...because they are not ur prestigious iyers...but it is the same family which is treating ur one girl like a princess...not only one girl...they even care for ur other girl...which iyer family will send food to the wife's sister that too daily ???? Which family will use all the influence to take care of ur other daughter in the hospital...ana athellam theriyathu...it is only the brand name iyer that matters...

Clap
OHHH! SOMEONE ...PLEASE SLAP MAANYA!
She's AWFULAngry
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

@nammu very good thoughts totally agree..Clap

swathi - appa doesnt hate bhallas cause they are non iyers, he actually intially like Ranjan but the scandal and the way R&B goes about it and if R&B says i have had affairs in the past trust me no middle class dad will agree ..
I wouldnt trust my  daughter to a house like that.

actually IMO Vandu,amma,appa are handling the bhallas with so much dignity..
I think if II had got an IIM grad from any caste with a similar background appa would have been fine ..

I totally agree with him not saying yes for marriage...ana after it happend and they are good to you...wat is his problem ???

It is like he never wants to see the gud side of the family at all...just like manny doesnt want/refuses to see the gud side of II... 
Simply put...for me manny and appa are the same...
they both dont think that the other is worthy of their dear ones...the dude is strong and doesnt give a damn to appa's talks...or gives it back to him...II couldn't do the same to manny...avlo than difference..