Shilpa Aloo tikki helithakshana nam kade male shuru aithu
Harshitha how are you?
Jyothi Sushma hi

a misspelt phone is called a phone sri ROFL

trying to multi taskCry
Posted: 7 years ago
This meanie Manny needs to go back to Aussie landAngry
People like this exist in this world, more then the good one Ouch
I hope next time II voices her thoughts. 
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

People like this exist in this world, more then the good oneOuch

Shev di , maaf karo she is a disturbed soul. I never bothered what my bros wife do. If I talk like this my mom would have slapped left and right... That is what she is lacking..
OMG ithni jaldi pages khatam :-)
absolutely loooved the last 2 updates..
I totally adore the RaIIRa group... so sweeet and genuine..

today i am a pendulum i am swinging R&B i Heart R&B poor guy seriously how will he live without II.
Gosh the closet sleep, the Ranjan smile , the gudiya ,the camping on the backyard.ithna perfect. the 3 are sooo happy with so little just wants me to go to MM and give them this Hug

These 3 have to be the most adorable folks i will ever read..Clap

Gosh my heart is going out to R&B, he is going to suffer most, II toh cant suffer more dekhte he rona shuru , u know as much as i hate II crying i was like this when my brother left to US or went to bombay after his summer break.. i would cry buckets , i cry when my parents leave, i pretty much cry for everything if someone in Super singer sings well i will get misty, sooo  I get II Cry but thats why she is sooo sooo adorable..she says the same things all of us would say, her concern for Ranjan is just so sweet..and he is probably the only reason she is staying back guess it must be apparent to both Ranjan and R&B ..

now coming to MEANY MANNY i am going to come and spray pepper spray on you Manny seriously i feel u were adopted u cant belong the the same family as Ranjan,R&B ,SAM and Tan... how can u be this mean OMG ..modern day nathnar kodumai (SIL torture) Angry
I think there is a reason u are lonely cause u deserve it.. i have my sympathies for the first husband of urs , u are a mentally insane person and need therapy..

GOSH II take a pepper spray or in her chicken put 2 pounds of chilli powder Manny darling dont take II's niceness to be her weakness thats what the entire world exploits in middle class girls .. but guess what no matter what you do we will be sooo much more happier in our lives.. vandu will have a much happier content life all the 4 + 1 members of her family will die for her.. u will be this horrible bitter divorcee going to page 3 parties and posing selfies and unhappy.. because thats what u are worth..
Do you have any idea what appa/amma & vandu are made off...and u made II cry again ...AngryAngry and II will never ever stoop to ur level and talk back..cause u are not even worth it

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 7 years ago
Well manny behaved like a typical SIL...no surprises there...
But I want to take this chance to say something to appa ---- 

Appa

U hate the dude...u hate the family...because they are not ur prestigious iyers...but it is the same family which is treating ur one girl like a princess...not only one girl...they even care for ur other girl...which iyer family will send food to the wife's sister that too daily ???? Which family will use all the influence to take care of ur other daughter in the hospital...ana athellam theriyathu...it is only the brand name iyer that matters...
Originally posted by NSB7

The update was an apt example of what they say about beauty lying in the eye of the beholder 
Two different ppl look at II with their own eyes

Dad sees her simplicity her I don't care about luxury its some moments and memories that matter...its being with him that matters attitude
He sees her acceptance of everything with a smile...a person so innocent that he calls her gudiya and proposes ideas of tents and camps to her

On the other hand Manny who looks at II as a money minded girl with hidden agendas and greed

Maybe you look at the world the way you know yourself to be!! How you talk about ppl is an evidence to how you yourself are!!

The last part where Manny mentions dad has Sam help etc it highlighted few things 
1 Manny don't say I am here for dad..she plain doesn't care.
She isn't worth trusting dad with
2 knowing II not to worry about dad...she at least acknowledged that II cares for him..she is letting dude go so she could care for dad
3 her harsh words about sending food to akka..highly wrong on her part..
But nothing surprising... You doubt a person is here in your life for the money..u see them using your resources for her family..u would take them to be greedy!!
The girl said it straight out to II..shows how she is...no control of your own judgements...no verification of facts no second thoughts while saying things out loud..just show your frustrations and anger on an ultimate bearer u find!!
Her maturity levels seem close to "0"

II what you responded regarding ranjan I'm your mind...just too hood..I love you
U don't pity him...u don't see it as a responsibility or forced service.. U don't do it because he is the old fil!!
U genuinely love him..
Enjoy every little talk with him..enjoy being his little gudiya..u like him for his stories and talking and sharing
Ranjan is I'm safe hands..I'm relived and overwhelmedClap

The convention that dude and dad had.

Seemed so natural... Like they talk everyday every hour
For a second I forgot that they never do

Originally posted by NSB7

trust me I miss spell misstype alll the time
Hurry to post replies and all that
Moto g 2 btw

ok I am having my tikkis and drinking tea...and i am enjoying and daughter is watching YHMOuch

Nams if u pakka come I will PM u addr...

Srividya...yeah since it was raining and everyone at home...I prepared tikkis

I thght new thread would already be opened...
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

People like this exist in this world, more then the good oneOuch

Shev di , maaf karo she is a disturbed soul. I never bothered what my bros wife do. If I talk like this my mom would have slapped left and right... That is what she is lacking..

My mom would have kicked my butt too. I cant speak like that to anybody. I have a very simple rule, if I cant do good then I have no right to be bad/mean. Its very easy to follow and I live by it.