hi shilp...!!  Kya haal hai??
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by NSB7

Pplzzz I finally got my new phone BTW!!🤣

Congrats Nammu. Which one?

hi shilp...!!  Kya haal hai??

Kuch nahi yaar, dropped my daughter to drawing class, gonna make aloo tikkis...so was preparing for that, in b/w peeking in here.

Pplzzz I finally got my new phone BTW!! 🤣

Celebration time...enzzzoy the new acquisition:)

The update was an apt example of what they say about beauty lying in the eye of the beholder 
Two different ppl look at II with their own eyes

Dad sees her simplicity her I don't care about luxury its some moments and memories that matter...its being with him that matters attitude
He sees her acceptance of everything with a smile...a person so innocent that he calls her gudiya and proposes ideas of tents and camps to her

On the other hand Manny who looks at II as a money minded girl with hidden agendas and greed

Maybe you look at the world the way you know yourself to be!! How you talk about ppl is an evidence to how you yourself are!!

The last part where Manny mentions dad has Sam help etc it highlighted few things 
1 Manny don't say I am here for dad..she plain doesn't care.
She isn't worth trusting dad with
2 knowing II not to worry about dad...she at least acknowledged that II cares for him..she is letting dude go so she could care for dad
3 her harsh words about sending food to akka..highly wrong on her part..
But nothing surprising... You doubt a person is here in your life for the money..u see them using your resources for her family..u would take them to be greedy!!
The girl said it straight out to II..shows how she is...no control of your own judgements...no verification of facts no second thoughts while saying things out loud..just show your frustrations and anger on an ultimate bearer u find!!
Her maturity levels seem close to "0"

II what you responded regarding ranjan I'm your mind...just too hood..I love you
U don't pity him...u don't see it as a responsibility or forced service.. U don't do it because he is the old fil!!
U genuinely love him..
Enjoy every little talk with him..enjoy being his little gudiya..u like him for his stories and talking and sharing
Ranjan is I'm safe hands..I'm relived and overwhelmed👏
Originally posted by putti77

Congrats Nammu. Which one?

answer pls...

The update was an apt example of what they say about beauty lying in the eye of the beholder 
Two different ppl look at II with their own eyes

Dad sees her simplicity her I don't care about luxury its some moments and memories that matter...its being with him that matters attitude
He sees her acceptance of everything with a smile...a person so innocent that he calls her gudiya and proposes ideas of tents and camps to her

On the other hand Manny who looks at II as a money minded girl with hidden agendas and greed

Maybe you look at the world the way you know yourself to be!! How you talk about ppl is an evidence to how you yourself are!!

Superb Nams, well written yaar, loved the lines in bold...👏👏👏