Software Symphony 29 :) Chinese & Coke on 76 - Page 112

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
He's almost gone...one foot in the airplaneCry
We are speeding towards take off...I am sure II will require bedsheets and dozen shoulders to comfort her the way the emotions are swelling up...Manny hovering around is not going to help neither is her daily visit to Munirka or DII going to be smiled at...Lasya would be loaned shravu Nandu A& A as well..all these would not be adequate distraction ...Neither will replaying moments help...Poor II
Inching forward
Emotions running thru me like a runaway train...she has mixed feelings about Ritu...all the kids are coming over for the weekend ( Kerala ka kya hua ???? ) ...no privacy whatsoever...she has packed for the Dude on Thursday itself ( ????) ...Dude is clear he is going, no fantasy / memory flashback Confused...no miss you talk whatsoever...No emotions on play when Ranjan is mentioned...anddd Manny (!!! ) is being quoted to be the fall back when he is gone

AIYEOOO...Cant even imagine the next thread and the weeping women of the forum flooding IF !!! 
Nisha...it is all in your hands now...
Dude this is for you

Never hurt the one who
Loves you a lot, they can bear the
Pain you give but you can't
Bear if they reduce love for YOU...!
Edited by putti77 - 6 years ago
Do, pal ruka, khwaabon ka kaarvaan
Aur phir, chal diye, tum kahaan, ham
kahaan
Do pal ki thi, ye dilon ki daastaan
Aur phir, chal diye, tum kahaan, ham
kahaan
Aur phir chal diye, tum kahaan, ham
kahaan

song for the day :(
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Inching forward
Emotions running thru me like a runaway train...she has mixed feelings about Ritu...all the kids are coming over for the weekend ( Kerala ka kya hua ???? ) ...no privacy whatsoever...she has packed for the Dude on Thursday itself ( ????) ...Dude is clear he is going, no fantasy / memory flashbackConfused...no miss you talk whatsoever...No emotions on play when Ranjan is mentioned...anddd Manny (!!! ) is being quoted to be the fall back when he is gone

AIYEOOO...Cant even imagine the next thread and the weeping women of the forum flooding IF !!!
Nisha...it is all in your hands now...

Vaani I also thought Kerala trip is true. I was dreaming that dude has planned surprise Kerala trip for II. But how it is possible?
If dude is going Monday early morning it is not possible. But why she is calling kids patalam for weekend? But that is the way II is different from others.
Appa will leave no stone unturned to berate the Maapillai who left his Kannukutti after Aaasai 60 naal and moham 30 naal...Her tantrums will go unnoticed as who can comfort her the way the dude does...Sam and Dad will pamper the guddiya and the green eyed Manny will rave and rant...II will weep herself...Andaz Apna Apna and skype would be inadequate to satiate the longing...more work to fill the void of no use...What is to become of II...
Very interestingly poised...Thank you Nisha for the 3 amazing updates
Where are all the folks? Why forum is silent after the new update?Lagta hai sab sad haiUnhappy
Ashu, Nammu, Choti...
Noufi went to some marriage anniversary...