Software Symphonies - Suggested read, watch and listen's - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Nisha's fantasies after reading the poem for the buttery blob.

Part 2:
"Amma whats dating?"

"Ask your Appa da... he just RUINED one so hes an expert"

"what the hell does that supposed to mean II?"

"Paavam kozhandai she was waiting for a week, u sent that boy away, nee pesaade da (dont talk to me) "

As R&B follows her around holding his miniature version in his arms

"Appa I can almost touch the ceiling... Appa will u let me hang from the fan?" the lil 5 year old asked

"shhh I am talking to Amma"

"amma's not talking sollu da"

Nivi the poetry's are simply superb. 

You are talented Girl. Keep going.  

Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Nivi the poetry's are simply superb. 

You are talented Girl. Keep going.  

Thank you so much Pritee Embarrassed
Nivi this is beautiful.. Your poems are wonderful..write more plz 
I am so proud of all the ladies here you guys have kids n hubby to manage a career to manage n yet unleash your talents here...inspired me actually... Thank you 
sorry for being late.
I missed this thread discussion sorry just caught up.

NIVI you are the best person for this thread
TO 
THE AUTHOR,
SOSY COLONY,
FANFICTION CITY,
MADNESS STATE.

Sub:- Peteetion For new Index thread in FANFICTION thread.

Respected,

This is our application for creation of a new Index Thread in Fan Fiction thread.It is brought into your consideration that when you would  be in leave and unavailable here there have been a continuous problem with the limited pages of forum.The reserve li mit was being broken continuously and was a problem in continuing mad discussion going on then.We were being ragged by ASHU to stop the discussions .

The previous Index thread created for the same purpose but with change in forum many people are not intersted in going to that forum and mostly hating the concept.

So with due coideration hope you do the Needfull,

Thanking You,                                           
                                                                                                                               Yours Faithfully,
                                                                                                                                 Mr.PsychoTech.
TO 
THE AUTHOR,
SOFTWARE SYMPHONY,
FANFICTION THREAD,
INDIA FORUM.
NISHA0604.

Sub:-Request for an immediate update.

Respected,
                             We here by request to you to provide an update at the earliest.Here th condition in the thread is very upset and ready to burst at any time waiting for an update.Along with it you left the story at very interesting point that wait of every minute is being counted.

Hope you do the need ful.

Thanking You, 
                                                                                                                                             Yours Faithful,
                                                                                                                                             Mr.PsychoTech,
                                                                                                                                          (SAKIV!VIKAS Chandra)

Originally posted by docs

Nivi this is beautiful.. Your poems are wonderful..write more plz 
I am so proud of all the ladies here you guys have kids n hubby to manage a career to manage n yet unleash your talents here...inspired me actually... Thank you 

Thanks so much Docs Smile