yesssss winner prince

yanana thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i know there was martina's name as winner and kajal's name as runner up on wikipedia... Bt after some day there was prince's name also as winner on wikipedia( i myself saw)... Right now no winner name is there... So after waching last episode its clear martina and kajal cant be together in grand finale... Cz loosing teams two rodies will be eliminated... So either martina or kajal will be in finale... Since we have two rumoured names as winner... So i think its prince ... Um happy cz i wanted ranvijay's gang as winner,,, i lyk gurmeet too cz he is ex ranvijay gang member...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Prince and Gurmeet have been consistent.. End of the day, the group and leader mattered in order to survive so far but otherwise I don't care which team they represent..
I am sure 1-2 good ones were lost on the way due to being in less cunning teams and so kudos to Vijendra for showing how to tackle a brain like Ranvijay's, the two ambitious leaders with such contrasting personalities..
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Prince is on splitsvilla so iam not sure whether he is winner or not-may be rajat won;) just kiddin.. Martina already out so hope someone best wins-prince gurmeet avneet or rezwanEdited by FaultInOurStars - 8 years ago
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't want this to happen

rizwan! !!!! gang kk shud win
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think gurmeet will win

Edited by ram-0075 - 8 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Prince or gurmeet whoever wins-its ranvijay who actually wins.i felt very bad for vijendra who actually has been cheated throughout the show:( viju looked completely lost at finale
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaultInOurStars

Prince or gurmeet whoever wins-its ranvijay who actually wins.i felt very bad for vijendra who actually has been cheated throughout the show:( viju looked completely lost at finale

Ranvijay has been smart in always pointing out that Gurmeet is part of his team and his team favours him, etc.. I find it irritating to see Ranvijay's smug face at this stage as Gurmeet also seems to hold him higher than Vijendra..  I feel that for Ranvijay it is now just a game to show Viju his place and the contestants are also taken by his personality that they also play into his hands.. Ranvijay needs someone like Raghu who kept him under control, now it is like he is the senior ragging the newbies - Raghu never did that with him..

In a way, Ranvijay can play the finale with his 2 guys and the rest might as well stand back.. Viju was the most competitive of the remaining 3 judges but now he looks like he just wants to get this nonsense done with.. 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Ranvijay has been smart in always pointing out that Gurmeet is part of his team and his team favours him, etc.. I find it irritating to see Ranvijay's smug face at this stage as Gurmeet also seems to hold him higher than Vijendra..  I feel that for Ranvijay it is now just a game to show Viju his place and the contestants are also taken by his personality that they also play into his hands.. Ranvijay needs someone like Raghu who kept him under control, now it is like he is the senior ragging the newbies - Raghu never did that with him..

In a way, Ranvijay can play the finale with his 2 guys and the rest might as well stand back.. Viju was the most competitive of the remaining 3 judges but now he looks like he just wants to get this nonsense done with.. 

I want to tweet viju if he has ny tweeter handle"agar kuch sharm bacha hey to kabhi ranvijay ke sath kam mat karna" u knw bulsi ranvijay is producer of roadies this time,i think raghu is no more wit mtv and now ranvijay is just showed very low class attitude in the show.i hated whole ranvijay gang just for him. Everyone else except that gang fely cheated, their xpression shows how unhappy they are! Vijendra is such a nice guy, iam feeling bad:(

In splitsvilla its again prince and his guru ranvijay!!disgusting
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FaultInOurStars

I want to tweet viju if he has ny tweeter handle"agar kuch sharm bacha hey to kabhi ranvijay ke sath kam mat karna" u knw bulsi ranvijay is producer of roadies this time,i think raghu is no more wit mtv and now ranvijay is just showed very low class attitude in the show.i hated whole ranvijay gang just for him. Everyone else except that gang fely cheated, their xpression shows how unhappy they are! Vijendra is such a nice guy, iam feeling bad:(

In splitsvilla its again prince and his guru ranvijay!!disgusting

@Bold: Aahhh.. That explains a lot.. No wonder he behaved like the owner and  interfered when other leaders would try to discipline their team.. I am sure he would have ticked off anyone who did the same with him.. I really wish Viju would stay away from such losers.. 

Oh no.. Prince in Splitsvilla??I just don't like his personality.. And with Ranvijay as host, we can see more smirking and I am sure more behind-the-scene bullying for everyone to do as per his wishes
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup he won ...now he will come on splitvilla 😉