A letter to Babbal Sir

Posted: 8 years ago
respected principal Babbal sir 

Good Morning, 

Thank you for the most informative and important lecture on water pollution. 

We are very much grateful to Shri Shivanand ji for his speech today to expose the corrupt neta ji 

India is a great country and Ganga is our holy river. We love our mother Ganga very much. We should not pollute her. We should not throw plastic in her. We should not throw dead bodies in her. 

We should save her. When we do pollution of Ganga, she will get angry and go away. Please make her come back. We promise to be good and make her pure. 

We, the children of Mahakumbh Pathshala class V, have understood our duty and we will help everyone, we will not fight for water and we will like I Rudra Bhaiyya kill all the black market people who will sell water. 

Thank you once again for teaching us good things and making us good citizens. 

Yours respectfully, 

Children of class V 

Mahakumbh Pathshala 

PS : in case you have forgotten the line of takshak was aayega Amrit jeetega Vish

Not, bhoolenge story, badal denge theme... 

Pehle bata dete, Amrit ki ladai, shiva ki secret library, lupt saraswati, nagon ki duniya, garudon ki jadui shakti - yeh sab Maya hai, asli Leela toh Kuch Aur hi hai 

Edited by Arshics - 8 years ago

Lovely Arshi.

Your last two lines esp.. sab Maya hai, asli Leela kuch aur hi hai πŸ‘

Agree with you that all of a sudden the focus of the story shifted off to something else. Dansh's story has become one of personal revenge. Already 2 episodes are gone and don't know how many more will focus on this Clean Ganga. 
Originally posted by appukrish

Lovely Arshi.

Your last two lines esp.. sab Maya hai, asli Leela kuch aur hi hai πŸ‘

Agree with you that all of a sudden the focus of the story shifted off to something else. Dansh's story has become one of personal revenge. Already 2 episodes are gone and don't know how many more will focus on this Clean Ganga. 

I am still scratching my head as to why has the theme suddenly changed! 

Why has the story complete been turned around? 
Really hilarious post Arshi.πŸ‘πŸ‘
I am going to skip this episode too. 
Class V or VI doesn't matter,  The story & Ganga both should have been clean πŸ˜›
Don't know if this was the original story or is just a patch work story to complete the quota of 120 episodes. Rudra away for an award ceremony so did shoot for couple of days could be one reason. (Just speculating )
seriously not interested in further seasons. 
Apparently new characters are to be introduced  Adding new star cast may not prove Rakshak to the show.

Arshi,
You are superb. That's all I can say!!!
Originally posted by seedhibaat

Really hilarious post Arshi.πŸ‘πŸ‘
I am going to skip this episode too. 
Class V or VI doesn't matter,  The story & Ganga both should have been clean πŸ˜›
Don't know if this was the original story or is just a patch work story to complete the quota of 120 episodes. Rudra away for an award ceremony so did shoot for couple of days could be one reason. (Just speculating )
seriously not interested in further seasons. 
Apparently new characters are to be introduced  Adding new star cast may not prove Rakshak to the show.

πŸ˜†Thanks for catching the blooper, have fixed it! Made it class V since that's closer to the mental age of the audience the episode was targeting! 

I don't think it was Gauti away that was the cause, I think it was a whip from channel to connect to clean Ganga project. But as you said, why is not important, the story has been polluted, and that's not right. 

Yes, I read that 7 high profile actors as the 7 rakshaks of the 7 dwars.

That's really confusing. Seeing the last 2 episodes I thought what happened was because we have been polluting Ganga and once we stop doing that Ganga Maiyya would come back and refill the crater. 

The dreaded halahal which was to destroy the whole world, has made one huge crater - yes Ganga did dry up in one part, but loss of life was minimal, and the cloud seems to have quietly gone away and is no longer looming large. 

Also prof and Dansh are two petty black marketeers - not the head of an international syndicate or legendary nag pramukh. 

Dansh from being the man with a mission has now changed to a small town thug, and personal dushman of Rudra. 

Takshak with his aayega Amrit jeetega Vish, has disappeared, because he suddenly realized, it was not his super powers that had caused the destruction, it was the day to day activities of the common mortal multitudes that caused pollution and caused the cloud burst that dried up Ganga.

So which dwars and which Amrit? Maybe the new actors all coming in the finale to perform a charity show for save Ganga which will inspire the people, of MK to take a pledge to stop polluting Ganga and touch Ganga maiyyas heart and she will come back, as shiva has promised the people ! 

Was shiva really serious when he exhorted people to stop polluting Ganga Maiyya and she will then on her own come back, because she has gone away in anger, disgusted by our polluting habits! 

The writers seriously need to look at the nonsense they have been writing, I thought only saans bahu shows take the liberty to throwing the original story into the garbage bin and change track to pander to the whims and fancies of whoever! 

If this is how a pre-scripted show works, gimme a saas bahu drama any day! 
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Arshi,
You are superb. That's all I can say!!!

Superbly disgusted and fantastically angry and feeling highly cheated by this whole volte face by the makers ! 

Did you see the episode ? What are your views on the change in the storyline itself? 

I am highly upset, I did not expect this from an Arvind Babbal show! 
Originally posted by Arshics

Superbly disgusted and fantastically angry and feeling highly cheated by this whole volte face by the makers ! 

Did you see the episode ? What are your views on the change in the storyline itself? 

I am highly upset, I did not expect this from an Arvind Babbal show! 

I come home at 5 pm and most links are removed. That helped me wean away from the show. Will watch and let you know.
Airshi ji, you are so right. Yes the informative lectures were fine, but to dedicate almost 2 episodes to that subject? A bit much! Less is more Director Sahaab! After all this show is not a public service announcement. So keep the sermons to a minimum and entertainment to the maximum. 

I think they need to concentrate on the story they were telling so far! Considering there are only 17 more episodes to go, each episode is equally important. There should be no skip worthy episodes now! 

Hope things get back on track from next week, and bashans get decreased and action gets increased! Great post as always! :) 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
I am getting a feeling all the actors are getting an opportunity to try different Genre...    'Documentary'😳 (positive thinking)
Hame toh loot liya mil ke MK walo ne
Kale kale balo ne(Dansh) Gore Gore galo ne(Rudra)πŸ˜‰

Zero expectations from the show.😑 Its frustrating to watch the show.