Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
When do Mods close this forum?
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jazz. Dear .. U want this forum closed why. Please no. I can't live without being here.   ðŸ˜•
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think they close forums of popular shows, many forums are still open years after the closure of the shows.
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha.

I don't think they close forums of popular shows, many forums are still open years after the closure of the shows.

Saying cause Mods have closed other forums even though there was people posting there so was wondering.
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliah3108

Jazz. Dear .. U want this forum closed why. Please no. I can't live without being here.   ðŸ˜•

I'm not saying I want the forum closed dear, just saying when it will close, cause forums of shows that are not running bound to close one time or another and it's nearly been a year since RR ended so was thinking, will they close now or not later.

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaz1990

I'm not saying I want the forum closed dear, just saying when it will close, cause forums of shows that are not running bound to close one time or another and it's nearly been a year since RR ended so was thinking, will they close now or not later.

No dear if a forum is active, I don't think they close it. There are several old ones still and those shows have ended long time back.
Hope u have been good.   ðŸ˜Š
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliah3108

No dear if a forum is active, I don't think they close it. There are several old ones still and those shows have ended long time back.
Hope u have been good.   ðŸ˜Š

Thanks, but when forum is less active it will close rite? If not now some time in the future I guess.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jaz1990

When do Mods close this forum?

Mods can close the forum, if forum is deactive from last 3 to 6 months. (no new post, no new comment). MJHT  n  IPKKND Forums are still open but, CHHAN CHHAN forum is closed now. 
Edited by Joseph_A - 8 years ago
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Thanks Jo Awww it's amazing that MJHT forum is still open. Fans are still there after that long. Wow, bless great to hear.
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Uff ..You just gave me heart attack with the mere topic of this post ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†..