Symphony 28 - Page 53

Posted: 8 years ago
Such a wonderful update Nisha!!  Your words are so very descriptive..I can just imagine the heat, the press of all the people, the chanting, etc.  Simply awesome! πŸ‘
I am so happy that R&B brought Ranjan and showed up to the concert.  Whatever else, it proves that when it comes to II they both will take the extra effort together to support her.  πŸ˜Š

Sam and Tan just continue to impress me as a couple!!!  They are just so sweet and such a mature couple!!!πŸ‘
Originally posted by ishruhi

100s... she saw a tall man... in
a pistachio green Lacoste and
blue jeans...

though this was not an unexpected move,why i felt like having an arrhythmia as i read this??

Noufiya, my love

Because after all its a love story, and the hero has to come for the heroine

Feminism be damnedπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nisha0604

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLwcrrVrOjw

Wow ... beautiful song Nisha!  Thank you so much for the link!  
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

God give me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change
The Courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference

Thank you Vaniji. Have a safe and wonderful trip. Enjoy.

Nisha, Thank you for giving a place were could meet accomplished people like you, Nivi, Vaniji and all over here. Congratulations Vikas.

You will be back with a bang at your workplace as well (New or Current one that you will know in due course). 

Ashu you are inspiration behind people eating up pages here be it Noufi, Namrata, Drsiti, Shipla or SR. 

Apart from Nisha you are the One to motivate people to jump and comment over here.

I fall short of words to appreciate your writing Nisha. I can only say I enjoy each and every update of your and wait eagerly for another. Somehow stop myself from asking for more. Thank you Nisha.

Pritee You are so welcome... I need you all more than u ever will. Thats a fact
I could have stopped writing on a whim, just like I started to write. Its the hardest thing to do right nowπŸ‘
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALWAYS SAYING NICE THINGS😳

Nisha..Innonu unda ille ide last aa πŸ˜†
Sorry...Aana super excited a irrukkein

Let him just go!!!!
I want to see Ranjan babua happy :)
And BUTTER πŸ€—
Originally posted by kalviswes

Such a wonderful update Nisha!!  Your words are so very descriptive..I can just imagine the heat, the press of all the people, the chanting, etc.  Simply awesome! πŸ‘
I am so happy that R&B brought Ranjan and showed up to the concert.  Whatever else, it proves that when it comes to II they both will take the extra effort together to support her.  πŸ˜Š

Sam and Tan just continue to impress me as a couple!!!  They are just so sweet and such a mature couple!!!πŸ‘

Thanks Kala... Sam is also not without her fault, she is constantly on her siblings' tail, trying to manage manipulate and orchestrate their lives. She FORCES them to be happy SOMEHOW.
She is unable to let go of them, so they can make mistakes and learn from it, she worries every step of the way about "WHEN will they have things I have, a caring spouse and two kids, and a stable home?"

the thought is good, but sibling aa irundalum romba solla mudiyadu illeya? (though they are your siblings u cant constantly advise them)After we become adults we shouldnt push our siblings so much that they start hating us, and the hatred could quickly morph into jealously as with Manya

Aval kitta onnume ille... ival chumma (she is struggling with a half finished Ph D and a transient boyfriend)"Do this do that, settle down... how come u are not serious about your life? What are ur goals?"
if Sam keeps pushing her, its going to end badly😭
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
R&B makes an entry with ranjan...now that's pretty unexpected but I'm glad!!

I love tan yaar...bichara humesha cheeze solve Karne ki koshish karta hai...I really want a conversation of II and tan...of what she's thinking and all about gng to Paris...that'll be interesting to read
Ashu,

I am beginning to write

I will post however undone it is... and blame it all on you
manya the restless soul!!
may God give her some peace of mind...she really need one jaadu ki jhappi!!!one from my behalf...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Noufiya, my love

Because after all its a love story, and the hero has to come for the heroine

Feminism be damnedπŸ˜†</font>

my God!!!
now its cardiac arrest!!!!u called me my love!!!!!!

i love this introvert nisha...day by day its getting stronger!!!i cant help it!