Symphony 28 - Page 40

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey Nisha,
Thanks for the update dearie, hope it was a stress buster for u...hope u find satisfactory solution to ur dilemma. (my response on pg39)

II going silent...i feeling terrible abt it, so sad that she's regretting it...she made her bed and she has to lie on it...hope she finds the strength to go through whatever decision she makes...

Would have loved to be inside Dude's brain and listen to his thghts...actually was he thinking abt things or just reading? Is he already missing his wife's nagging and non-stop chatter. I bet he will miss her in Paris, the apartment wont be the same as it was in his bachelor days.

Now for wifey's sake, to cheer her up, he is ready to eat idlies...

My advice for R&B...grow up man, u r not some lost kid...buck up and face upto ur responsibilities...Smile
Edited by shidin0117 - 6 years ago
Congratulations on the 28th thread nisha..this one was pretty fast...I didn't realise when the threads changed...

So now Sam knows he's leaving...I really want to know if he's going alone or with her
"I dont know he said he had the reservation, plural hai ya singular I dont know" II mumbled
I have the same question II!!!
Originally posted by dsgirl

Congratulations on the 28th thread nisha..this one was pretty fast...I didn't realise when the threads changed...

So now Sam knows he's leaving...I really want to know if he's going alone or with her
"I dont know he said he had the reservation, plural hai ya singular I dont know" II mumbled
I have the same question II!!!

I feel he has made reservation for her also. But he knows she will not go with himUnhappyEdited by putti77 - 6 years ago
This update can be summarized in one line as follows. 
Je voudrais tout te dire sans rien te dire, mais pour ne rien dire les mots manquent toujours.

Translation: I would like to tell you everything without saying anything, but to say nothing I still lack the words.
aaha!so kind of you!
"idli is good!" Angry
but paris going is nooot good!!!dont go...
The inevitability of heartbreak  Nisha Cry

Would the Dude book her ticket too without aksing her ??? doubt it...but if he has and there are still a couple of weeks to go for his  notice  period, I would prefer to hope than dwell on what would ensue...
II has all her women around her...Amma, Vandu, Sam...advising her to do the right thing...but we have not heard Ranjan mention anything at all...Why ??? he would know R&B is leaving na ??

And my take on your work dilemma on page 34 Smile
Rather radical, but that is how Iam...have made so many changes in my worklife and finally hit the mother lode when I turned 44 Big smile
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

Originally posted by nividances

This seems amateurish and childish now that I am saying...typing?...it out, but quite often when I am struggling to make a decision, I flip a coin. Once, just once. While it's in the air, you will realize which side you are hoping for. That's it, decision made. Smile  

Nivi, you toss coin, I write chits, place in front of God and just pray that I will make the correct decision and ask my kids to pick a chit...sometimes if i am not satisfied, I do best of 3...or I hold out 2-3 fingers and ask them to touch a finger...whatever helps the dilemma we r facing...but I usually turn to God and still he is not let me down...

So Nisha...take some time and think abt ur options (ofcourse overthinking will also not help)...sometimes giving ourselves some time will automatically show us some way out (in my case)
Finally it should not affect our family priorites, speak to ur hubby and kids and see what they say. 

Hope u find some resolution soon, Good Luck...relax and dont stress out too much.

Ohh, I am not alone. Shilpa, I to have done this. Make a chit and put it in front of God when choosing one is really hard. 
Originally posted by putti77

Made up my mind that I will get up from bed only after reading morning kick. Just got one.
I am also up from my bed along with our dudeWink
Hey Putti,

not working today?Smile...sorry haven't gone thru the pages, net connection damn slow...

heights of my craziness...I am sweeping the house, I sweep two rooms and come and refresh the page and check for commentsLOLD'oh