Symphony 28 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Ashu post it wherever kanna
Just link it with Nivi's coz its all because of her
Hum hain is pal yahaan, jaane ho kal kahaan
Hum mile na mile, hum rahe na rahe(on the ongoing thread)
Dil se hai dua yahi yu hi chalti rahe SoSy ki ye dastaan...

Please don't throw chappals on this bad try wo bhi on churayi hui lines 😃 😆

Congrats Nisha on SoSy turning 28!!!!
I know I am late but congrats on the 500th update too a feat in itself.m spellbound at ur writing.

-NehaEdited by Neha07 - 8 years ago
28 II's age.. Nisha read ur last update comments and that chotu sa future Laasya date 😳 so cute.

I agree thoda churn mangta and lady u are the master at that ,churn a tukkam varama pannera 👏👏👏... and ur description of calling amma/appa so sweet..

and Vani u are actually lucky.. to be able to see ur parents and now only my dad cries when he leaves me my mom is more upset leaving the kids ..

this is now my second home..

I ❤️ all of you 🤗
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Thank you Nisha! Yes, all is well.. Bestie just had a baby boy (1st one).. so been busy spoiling him..😊
Ashu add it in a post here and give it speacial mention I'm the index here and index thread..what do you think??
Beautiful "Leap" Posts!! I am loving it.. the mini Rakshashan reminds me of Shravu too... 😆
Mami is BFF with Lasya and Uncle R in protective mode.. Little IIs and MiniR&B running around... perfect!
Originally posted by NSB7

Ashu add it in a post here and give it speacial mention I'm the index here and index thread..what do you think??

No ya
I am still sorting ways to post it 😆
Pm me Nivi's poem ka link no..
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu post it wherever kanna
Just link it with Nivi's coz its all because of her

I shall definitely do that!!
I was thinking ll do it here only..In my index post...
Neha...I love that song!!!
Its really nice you posted it here!!!
Originally posted by Ashu25

Neha...I love that song!!!
Its really nice you posted it here!!!

Thanks ashu! One of my fav songs too and happenned2 b listening it. I think it aptly puts forth my happiness on SoSy turning 28 and my wish that it never ends. I may or may not always be active in all threads but u will see me silently reading and liking posts n comments from the very first thread of SoSy to this 28th one. I have come a long way with u all albeit silently in the later threads. I love going thru ur discussions pre n post the update.Edited by Neha07 - 8 years ago