Symphony 28 - Page 141

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Ashu you know na she danced with broken leg in 2 award functions.
Media and people were gaga over her.

That fellow tweets to his new wife after dumping the long time girlfriend.
"Your smile is the reason for my smile"
What about the tears you have given to ex-girlfriend?

Putti I KNOW!!!! 
Its like she achieved an olympic feat 
You know. 
Am sure all her fans would gather to celebrate her so called feat

I have seen an actress with a disfigured face do a show named PARICHAY  ..sam balaji clan. 
She bever recieved so much celebration!!! 
If breaking your leg to garber publicity makes you happy what about tgise who LOST their limbs and yet achieve so much in life but are never recognised???? 
Originally posted by Ashu25

Ranjan needs an aide.. A confidant!! 
He is so sad right now
He does not deserve this
Nammu you pointed it out really wwll.. It could be a matter of pride to him.. 
M sure he will find solace in his biz expansion and just be happy he has something to invest in!! 
we don't live our life just for a person no
Letting go is a part of life
He has lived without dude he will live without him
Only now it will hurt more cos he who never expected anything from the son suddenly started hoping for better life...all the half smiles and one or two sentences due to II
The beautiful relationship he shares with II
It's like he was hanging on a cliffhanger and still managed to live as he got a hang of it...but now he has been rescued brought back on the cliff only to be pushed off the edge
It's ok he will fall he will be hurt but he will get a hang of it living with broken bones too
Edited by NSB7 - 6 years ago

This one is for Ranjan and II.

Sometimes, there are
moments you smile when
you feel like crying...
But you act like you're okay...
ClapClap
Originally posted by NSB7

He is so sad right now
He does not deserve this
M sure he will find solace in his biz expansion and just be happy he has something to invest in!!
Only now it will hurt more cos he who never expected anything from the son suddenly started hoping for better life...all the half smiles and one or two sentences due to II
It's like he was hanging on a cliffhanger and still managed to live as he got a hang of it...but now he has been rescued brought back on the cliff only to be pushed off the edge
It's ok he will fall he will be hurt but he will get a hang of it living with broken bones too

CryCry
We have plenty of examples for women of substance ...women who without much fanfare are making a difference...If only we care to look around us.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Actually Ashu, I dont give a damn what she does with her life. Anu asked if I had read her interview and so I Googled and read it so I could critique it. I just want to ensure we remind ourselves of having such "shining" role models for "strong successful women"ROFL

People call her an inspiration... Of what sort I dont clearly know!!!! 
I meab... She does not stop fab wars. She doesnt open her mouth when people bash Anita or any of her co stars who she deems to be her besties  .
She derives pleasure
I dint really understand wht kind of a rile model she is and what example she is setting to all the younsters following her!! 

Salman recently came out in support of his fraternity BY THE WAY in twitter... Blackmailing fabs to stop degrading SRK n Amir else he qould leave social media ROFL

He is so sad right now
He does not deserve this

Totally agree!!! 

He is so sad right now
He does not deserve this

CryCry
It is set backs that test our core our inner strength...it is a test for II her Dude and Dad...How each of the others hurt or heal with their words or deeds and Butter Ball with her drool is what will take our breath away.