Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Ranjan needs an aide.. A confidant!! 

He is so sad right now
He does not deserve this
Nammu you pointed it out really wwll.. It could be a matter of pride to him.. 
M sure he will find solace in his biz expansion and just be happy he has something to invest in!! 

we don't live our life just for a person no
Letting go is a part of life
He has lived without dude he will live without him
Only now it will hurt more cos he who never expected anything from the son suddenly started hoping for better life...all the half smiles and one or two sentences due to II
The beautiful relationship he shares with II
It's like he was hanging on a cliffhanger and still managed to live as he got a hang of it...but now he has been rescued brought back on the cliff only to be pushed off the edge
It's ok he will fall he will be hurt but he will get a hang of it living with broken bones too
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

This one is for Ranjan and II.

Sometimes, there are
moments you smile when
you feel like crying...
But you act like you're okay...

👏👏
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

Only now it will hurt more cos he who never expected anything from the son suddenly started hoping for better life...all the half smiles and one or two sentences due to II
It's like he was hanging on a cliffhanger and still managed to live as he got a hang of it...but now he has been rescued brought back on the cliff only to be pushed off the edge
It's ok he will fall he will be hurt but he will get a hang of it living with broken bones too

😭😭
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
We have plenty of examples for women of substance ...women who without much fanfare are making a difference...If only we care to look around us.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Actually Ashu, I dont give a damn what she does with her life. Anu asked if I had read her interview and so I Googled and read it so I could critique it. I just want to ensure we remind ourselves of having such "shining" role models for "strong successful women"🤣

People call her an inspiration... Of what sort I dont clearly know!!!! 
I meab... She does not stop fab wars. She doesnt open her mouth when people bash Anita or any of her co stars who she deems to be her besties  .
She derives pleasure
I dint really understand wht kind of a rile model she is and what example she is setting to all the younsters following her!! 

Salman recently came out in support of his fraternity BY THE WAY in twitter... Blackmailing fabs to stop degrading SRK n Amir else he qould leave social media 🤣
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

Totally agree!!! 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: putti77

😭😭
It is set backs that test our core our inner strength...it is a test for II her Dude and Dad...How each of the others hurt or heal with their words or deeds and Butter Ball with her drool is what will take our breath away.

Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: srividyamouli

We have plenty of examples for women of substance ...women who without much fanfare are making a difference...If only we care to look around us.

Exactly my point!!! 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha please open Symphony 29.
10 more minutes this thread will finish...
Tik tik...
Ashu25 thumbnail

BUTTER!!!!!!  😆