Symphony 28 - Page 110

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Read all the discussion.
One thing I have understood long back never follow, believe or love any celebraties. Just watch their work and that's it.
They are not worth of anything. All fake gestures to media and people. They tweet, they cry all drama to get attention.

It is shame that one side SP telecasts an episodes in Satya Meva Jayathe on empowerment and the same channel telecasts the soaps which shows even educated women as foolish and idiots. I decided not to watch any Indian soaps after wasted my time on YHM. All the language channels serve the same shit.

I am particularly disappointed with the way she misuses her fame, manipulates her fans to project an image of a  "mistreated" woman. I read HT headline a month ago? she publicly humiliated her coworker by tweeting a picture of her leg in a cast (broken leg? who knows...) blackmailing him to show up to work on time... People could get fired for such stunts in the real world.😡
I crave for a time when we will have 24 or 48 episode shows. Indian TV is at its lowest😡

Originally posted by Ashu25

BUTTER!!!!! 
I demand her presebce here!!! 

Looks like she needs to phoonk maaro on ROBBER as well as her beloved MAMI 
I agree

Nishaji plz we want to see what ranjan is going through
I feel like he has accepted it like it was always ment to be like that...dude going to Paris as nothing surprising 
Parents do everything in their capacity to make sure the kids go live their dreams
Dude going to Paris and starting up his own must have been a matter of pride to dad
He must have celebrated enthusiastically
Now dude going away definitely hurts him but he still must be proud of his son's career and its growth!
He understands why dude needs to move out
He accepts it as inevitable...every parent lets the kid fly away to his/her own universe
Except in dad's case he knows this means loosing the opportunity of feeling his presence around
The only thing he has been getting of is son!
I really want to read what he is going through
Plzzz
Awesome updates Nisha...👏 Thank you
The food sounds amazing-sign me up for rosemary lemonade and paneer!!!  

How did 3 become 4???  Someone asked this question earlier-is R&B just going to keep increasing the number until II has her first?😉

Also loved the care and concern that II has for Ranjan and his family.  II may think she is not involved in their politics but it is already us vs Robber Chachu clan.  I have a feeling Rajan and Sam are going to get a huge boost with II getting involved without R&B's presence.  (it might just be my wishful thinking!!!)😆
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I am particularly disappointed with the way she misuses her fame, manipulates her fans to project an image of a  "mistreated" woman. I read HT headline a month ago? she publicly humiliated her coworker by tweeting a picture of her leg in a cast (broken leg? who knows...) blackmailing him to show up to work on time... People could get fired for such stunts in the real world.😡
I crave for a time when we will have 24 or 48 episode shows. Indian TV is at its lowest😡

Nisha

I LOVE YOU
How can you echo my thoughts so well?!?!?! 

I really want you to talk more... 
I am thankful to my stars I realised I am no fanatic like her fans who keep liking all her itching pics... 
Ranjan needs an aide.. A confidant!! 
He is so sad right now
He does not deserve this
Nammu you pointed it out really wwll.. It could be a matter of pride to him.. 
M sure he will find solace in his biz expansion and just be happy he has something to invest in!! 

Nisha

I LOVE YOU

I am thankful to my stars I realised I am no fanatic like her fans who keep liking all her itching pics...

Ashu you know na she danced with broken leg in 2 award functions.
Media and people were gaga over her.

That fellow tweets to his new wife after dumping the long time girlfriend.
"Your smile is the reason for my smile"
What about the tears you have given to ex-girlfriend?
Nisha to be able to bring the sights, smells and flavours through words alone requires great skill and you are endowed with it aplenty.
This one is for Ranjan and II.

Sometimes, there are
moments you smile when
you feel like crying...
But you act like you're okay...

Nisha

I LOVE YOU

Actually Ashu, I dont give a damn what she does with her life. Anu asked if I had read her interview and so I Googled and read it so I could critique it. I just want to ensure we remind ourselves of having such "shining" role models for "strong successful women"🤣
Originally posted by putti77

Ashu you know na she danced with broken leg in 2 award functions.
Media and people were gaga over her.

That fellow tweets to his new wife after dumping the long time girlfriend.
"Your smile is the reason for my smile"
What about the tears you have given to ex-girlfriend?

Putti I KNOW!!!! 
Its like she achieved an olympic feat 
You know. 
Am sure all her fans would gather to celebrate her so called feat

I have seen an actress with a disfigured face do a show named PARICHAY  ..sam balaji clan. 
She bever recieved so much celebration!!! 
If breaking your leg to garber publicity makes you happy what about tgise who LOST their limbs and yet achieve so much in life but are never recognised????