Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Read all the discussion.
One thing I have understood long back never follow, believe or love any celebraties. Just watch their work and that's it.
They are not worth of anything. All fake gestures to media and people. They tweet, they cry all drama to get attention.

It is shame that one side SP telecasts an episodes in Satya Meva Jayathe on empowerment and the same channel telecasts the soaps which shows even educated women as foolish and idiots. I decided not to watch any Indian soaps after wasted my time on YHM. All the language channels serve the same shit.

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Ye my dear long time since I have been here and active.. enjoying a brief respite and had to head to the Oasis!πŸ˜‰

glad you are back
Nouf has started a tiny tradition of leave letters when one is gone for more than two days
U must give one πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

glad you are back

Nouf has started a tiny tradition of leave letters when one is gone for more than two days
U must give one πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

😊
Will remember that when I leave for two. Did post my yesterday...have not haunted the place as  much as i used to...and missing all the chatter. β€οΈ
NSB7 thumbnail
Chachu...what sort of brother are u!???
Manny will now have stuff to say about the food going to vandu's too!!!!

Dude trailing II is always so so so cute...!!

II looking for how hurt dad is...I love her for that 
Plz go talk to him once II

NSB7 thumbnail

😊
Will remember that when I leave for two. Did post my yesterday...have not haunted the place as  much as i used to...and missing all the chatter. β€οΈ

cool cool πŸ‘πŸΌ
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ranjannn...ye chachu ki problem kya hai..jale pe namak...I feel bad for Ranjan...
Aur ye Manny chahti kya hai...she has problems with the food being sent to II's sister now and has problems with how nicely she's treated by everyone,..can she stop observing her everytime like that as if II has done some huge offence
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha this update has bits of everything.

II's childishness and fears
Dude's carefree attitude
Manny's jealousy
Ranjan's helplessness

And
Chachu's cunningness 😑

Don't worry Ranjan, Chachu may have 4 sons, which don't have any morals or ethics on life. You have one Kohinoor diamond which is soon come back to you forever.

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
To the hungry the food you have described Nisha is a description of Paradise. You must give your catering idea a serious thought! PLEASE PLEASE bump ideas with people who matter..
Like Gibran says you could bake bread that nourishes the soul!!

RnB and II are still trying to get into grips with the place they have put themselves in and I love that they are poised for one to take the lead. Wouldn't it be awesome for all of us 2 career families if we could take turns and continue from where we let go without ever feeling under employed!😳
Chachu and he means fade away with Ranjan trying reach into his spiritual self!

Lovely writing Nisha!
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BUTTER!!!!! 
I demand her presence here!!! πŸ˜­

Looks like she needs to phoonk maaro on ROBBER as well as her beloved MASI πŸ˜‘
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

To the hungry the food you have described Nisha is a description of Paradise. You must give your catering idea a serious thought! PLEASE PLEASE bump ideas with people who matter..

Like Gibran says you could bake bread that nourishes the soul!!

RnB and II are still trying to get into grips with the place they have put themselves in and I love that they are poised for one to take the lead. Wouldn't it be awesome for all of us 2 career families if we could take turns and continue from where we let go without ever feeling under employed!😳
Chachu and he means fade away with Ranjan trying reach into his spiritual self!

Lovely writing Nisha!

Zindagi mein kabhi to milega mauka When I wont need the day job, and someone will willingly fund my enterprise. I can cook in my kitchen all I want, I can write in Internet Forums all I want.
To be able to make a life out of it? Only the most fortunate. I think... for now... I will satisfy your apetite for love stories and virtual culinary delights
Thanks for thinking so highly of my cooking skills... there is so much I dont know😭 nor do well

For blue... what else does he have at this point Besides his wealth I mean... wisdom😭