Symphony 28 - Page 102

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
I just love surprises and my day is full of them today! Had one of the best mornings and now an unscheduled update so early in the evening. Big smile This Friday couldn't get any better! Heart
Originally posted by nividances

I just love surprises and my day is full of them today! Had one of the best mornings and now an unscheduled update so early in the evening. Big smile This Friday couldn't get any better! Heart

Subah kya hua?

Bata bata
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Hope I have not offended any one and I am.definitely a.feminist who supports working women and.their freedom.  
I am sorry if any one was offended due to my pov 

Nobody was offended Jyothi

Feel free to state your opinion. I give it a good fight when I I have a dissenting one.
I dont have a problem with it at allBig smile

The only time I had a problem looong ago was when I was accused of writing marital rape. I lost it. I felt fans of Ishita (molester enticing, chheeeing husband) Bhalla ROFLshouldnt be handing out lessons on  women's empowerment to me, coz  such people's times are better spent taking out morchas against Ekta and BalajiLOL OR living a life like Ishita BhallaLOL

Baaqi saying anything is 100% dandy...

Nisha I would really like to know your opinion on that topic is it too clich for a lady to shift to a new place coz she married a guy settled there or is it not such a big deal 

See in her case she had fooled herself into believing this "half and half life" R&B was leading was enough for him. U know, being in India for a French company, while working halfheartedly for his Dad. Both half... she just assumed, it would go that way, she would never have to address it

But he turned the tables on every one or did what they thought he would do and bailed.

She cant go now. not because she thinks a "feminist" should not move. I am the farthest from one. I love love stories, my lead is not one either. I feel feminists like many other "fundamentalists" think too strongly. Such people scare the shit out of me

I am OK with my husband taking the lead, I quit my job at a multinational to marry and move with him. Middle class Iyer upbringing and feminism dont go together. It appears "fantastic on Internet Forums" and to show off to people that you are "ishmart"
But it doesnt work in real life

I tied the knot and moved 15+ years ago.

I didnt marry a man who inadvertently caused my misconception that he would never move out of India

II married a man who accidentally led her to believe that

II has a blazing career too, I didnt have a semblance of that. II has her her Appa's support if she chooses to be reckless, and take on R&B. I didnt have that, my Appa would have killed me first if I pulled  some feminism bull shit on my husband

My husband promised a good life (and delivered) if it makes me a spineless 18th century abala naari, so be it.  Feminists are welcome to cuddle their Gloria Steinam books while I cuddle my family. Like Ms Padukone "its my choice"
I dont get carried away too much in the whole "oh! how can a 21st century woman do that?"
blah blah blah

Like Indra Nooyi PepsiCo CEO said in her interview, when she returned home one night at 3 AM, her visiting mother said "Go get milk for coffee ur husband is sleeping"

Feminists have the luxury of waiting until they empower all the women, their eggs must remain fertile, Bhagwan ka secret vardaan mila hoga unko, they must have the capacity to have great sex at 80 and get pregnant, mere mortals like me have a finite number of eggs and finite number of years for them to be fusedROFL

Bottomline... its silly for II to abandon everything and go. I dont have ego like II (strong egos make good fictional characters) and I dont have parental support, nor did I marry a stud like R&BLOL

Subah kya hua?

Bata bata

Private and personal Wink

ROFL

Subah kya hua?

Bata bata

ROFL

Kapre dhoye ya almirah saaf kiya?

Happened to me.. it's what made me fall back in love with a man I once loved and let go.

OMG!!

Its erotic, pure, and loving and caring and dreamy all at the same time HOW?Confused
OMG!!!

Swara is here!!!! Its like the Mars endeavor spotting Martian life.
KIDHAR HAI YAAR?

Subah kya hua?

Bata bata

ROFL

Just kidding! Tongue
I "found" $20 in my jeans first thing this morning. Smile
Then I got a call from an old friend from middle school. We have stayed in touch on and off since she moved to Ohio after 8th grade, but she called and asked me to be a bridesmaid at her wedding. Smile
After that I went to get some coffee from Starbucks and the lady messed up my order so they gave me a free cookie with the correct drink. Smile
Once I got home, I got a call from S to be ready for an impromptu lunch date. Yay for food that I didn't have to cook! LOL
And he took me shopping afterwards on his own accord. New dress and shoes! Big smile 
Just got home from that and found a surprise update from you! Smile
So all in all, an awesome start to the weekend! Big smile