//:.Belated Happy Birthday Cutilicious Meher Vij:.\\

Posted: 8 years ago
Fatima: We're late and so late
Athi: Common Fatima don't be sad, we're only 3 days late naa, abhi party to kar sakte hain right? 😃
Priya: Yeh saab uss lazychick ki waja se hai😡
Maria: Yeh lo again me seriously! 😡
Mou: Ok ok now stop fighting please and let's wish her Happy Birthday! 😆😳

*Sushant makes an entry*
- Bilkul sahin kahaa! 😃
*Fatima starts haaaye-ing over her Preet-Ji* 😳😆
Sushant: Hello wake up! 😲 Where are you lost Fatima???😲
- Aapki khayaalon mein
Everyone starts laughing and now party shuru hogayi with all the Kis Desh Family😃

Edited by lazychick.maria - 8 years ago
MeherVij in few lines

Meher Vij also known as Vaishali Sachdev is an Indian television actress.

She is the sister of actor Piyush Sachdev.

She is born into a family with acting background.

Vaishali is popularly known for her role in "Kis Desh Mein Hain Mera Dil" .

She met Manav Vij during Desh days and became good friends with him. Friendship blossomed into love, and within no time we saw Manav confessing that Meher holds a special place in his life.
Vaishali changed her name into Meher, which means "Blessing"

She also acted in "Ram Milaayi Jodi" that aired on Zee TV. She played a rather negative role in this series but turned positive by the end of serial.

She also took part in a game show called "Blockbuster" and won the prize money.

She appeared in the song "Lucky lips" from the movie "Lucky - No time for Love".

She did an episode of Yeh Hai Aashiqui.

Her 2 movies are Dil Vil Pyaar Vyaar and Pied Piper.

She was currently seen in Kellogg's ads.

Meher's first project was Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. The blockbuster show aired on Star Plus from 3rd March 2008 to 5th February 2010.

Kis Desh gave Meher's recognition from media and appreciation from fans.

She won many fans heart with her brillant acting as Meher Maan Juneja, the sister of Heer.
 Meher was the best sister someone could have, because she was caring and supportive to her husband and family. She tried her level best to keep the unity of her family though they had been through storms in their lives.

Meher will be never forgotten and so her cute and adorable chemistry with Sushant Singh Rajput.

Meher as Preet in Yeh Hai Aashiqui

Connection isn't it?😆 between Kis Desh and her name character? 😳😆

Yeh Hai Aashiqui was a series of episodes dealing with love and all what you have to go through to be with your loved one.

Meher essayed the role of Preet, a call centre executive. Her life was her work and her family, especially her sister till one day when she gets a call from Karan at her job place.
 Karan thought to make a silly prank, Preet shouted at him, he felt guilty and he called her gain and again. Both started to fall in love with each other just by hearing each other.
But things were not that easy. Especially for Preet.

The episode (21) got + 320 000 views on youtube. Meher came back with a bang after her very long break. Viewers appreciated her perfomance and fans were more than delighted to see her back.

Kellogg's ads

Meher also promoted Kellogg's brand. Through the small ads, she shares a recipe.
 *mouth watering* 😛😃

Gifts

AASUS

Kunika Hpc

Premeer_Diwani

kiran_28

Nowreen (Mishty Creations)

wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year Happy Birthday Mehar vij Maria di woww Awosome thread love it
Wow maria so colorful and very cool facts about Meher. 😃 Very nice post.
----------

Fans creations + wishes Meher's husband Manav Ji has seen in FB and thanked all, 

-----------

Best wishes to Meher :) 
Edited by AASUS - 8 years ago

Sharing on her behalf. Tara's gift 😃

What a lovely thread...😃
You guys are so fabulous to make it.  Ack!!  I've been so busy and lazy at the same time of late...I've hardly been dropping by I-F...but I'm so glad to see this.

Cute intro...by the way. 😆

And wonderful creations and gifts by all 👏
If you guys are late then I am toh super late...but still, with all my heart I would love to wish our amazing Meher Vij a very very very happy birthday!!!!!!!!
She is an absolutely amazing person and an adorable and brilliant actor. 

Thank you Maria for the thread!!!!!
Beautiful creations - all of you. 👏