Rising of unemployment

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Dhruv's father called his workers n ask abt their qualification.. Double M.A, Engineer.. Seriously CV.. What r u trying to prove?? Dat unemployment rising so much dat qualified people are working as servents??.. I know there is no chote bade kaam, work is work, work is worship.. But i personally feel it vry disgusting.. No value of education?? What was dat?? Nxt tym cv plz put some logic or may b u cn show a doctor as ur cook(dr can b a put gud diet in menu).. It is my personal opinion. Sorry if i hurt anyone
Yeah that was not fair at all. I didnt like that at all. And it is not possible that so many qualified people are working as servants . maybe this can happen with 1/100 people. but so many... not true Edited by pancakes527 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by pancakes527

Yeah that was not fair at all. I didnt like that at all. And it is not possible that so many qualified people are working as servants . maybe this can happen with 1/100 people. but so many... not true
Yaah.. Agree,.. After watching this , my 14 yr old bro told me,"see dats y i dnt study.. "..
Ha haha.. 😛 u are right.. that is not fair.. now i am thinking y i chose mca
Originally posted by machoasif

Ha haha.. 😛 u are right.. that is not fair.. now i am thinking y i chose mca
Mca?? Programming?? Dat is the toughest thing for me to do.. 😛 Hats off to u people, who studies computer programmings..