Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi Written Update: 09/06/15

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST ONLY]

The author of this post have chosen  to restrict this post to members only.

Hello Friends😊

Welcome to our Tuesday update

Dadi calls up Elaichi. she says that her decision to get Shreya married to Bhusan was the right one and eventually Shreya would get accustomed with everything.

Ajay and ajju are discussing about sanjana. Ajay asks Ajju how will he marry Sanjana. Ajju says he will figure it out. He says he will go to America and that he will also take sanjana with him. He says come what may he will surely marry her.

the family comes and elaichi asks vinati what happened to her hand. Vinati says its a minor burn. She tellss them how Shreya prepared the pumpkin. Bhusan gets impressed but Shreya tells that vinati helped her. Trilok is happy and gives them money from his first ever earnings and says that they deserve it.

Trilok meets ajju aand ajay. he asks them why they didn't come to wish their sisters in law good. They are relieved that trilok didn't find out anything.

the family is getting ready for dinner. shreya says to Vinati that she will handle it and asks her to rest her hand. Chachi is impressed with Shreya. Elaichi says that tomorrow she will prepare the food. Bhusan asks her to make a sweet dish.

Ajju calls up Ajay and informs that sanjana was getting married to someone else. Ajay tells him that this is the reason he wants him to tell the family. they here someone in the kitchen and go to check. it's trilok. they ask him what he is doing. he tells that he had ordered some cupcakes but elaichi has made so he is hiding these. they tell him that's cheating. he says sometimes we need to cheat a bit to make the people who are close to them happy.

in the morning the family enjoys the cupcakes. trilok says to open a cupcake shop. Shreya tells vinati its time to leave as the judges will arrive soon. they offer prayers in the temple and leaves.

Elaichi praises trilok about his cupcake shop idea. but she says she found the cupcake bill in his pockets.

she says i tasted my cupcakes they were not like this. He says i am sorry. She says its okay, i loved the smile on everyone's face. Ajay comes and says give us blessings, its ajju and my exam today. Elaichi says you will succeed.

Ajay and ajju reach the place. Ajju says i am going from the back, ajay says i will handle here you should go to court i will manage everything here. Ajju says what about sanjina? Ajay says trust me i will handle everything here. Ajju hugs him, ajay says go dont waste time.

shreya can't find keys, she says i don't know where did it go, bhushan says where did it go then? Kirlok says bhushan don't be mad at her, i have asked driver to bring the other key. Critics come, he says you people are record holders. You win it every tome. Driver gives him other key. Vinati says to shreya relax you will be drowned in the rain of appreciations now. shreya says we both will, vinati says yes its team work.

Ajay sees agarwal with inspector. He says how can i get in?

The judges and everyone enter the shop, its all messed up there is trash everywhere. Everyone is dazed. chachi says someone misused the lost key. kirlok says people do this when you are best, this is the proof that we have been the best, dadi says but look at all this. Kirlok says we should be glad that no one can beat us. The critics says we can't taste it in this condition, we have to disqualify you.

Precap-bhusan tells shreya that he thought she would fit in but he was mistaken. Shreya asks if he thinks their marriage is a mistake.

sorry for any mistakes made😳

IMPORTANT NOTICE: TO ALL SILENT READERS, PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION!

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks that's a good update