Chat Clubs

The RSV club #48- Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai Suhaana Har Dard Hai

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

As the name itself makes it clear ,its going to have only 2 members
1.Rubu 2. Shubhu.

This is an IO CC so stalk @ your own risk as you may not like our views on things.😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SA.

🤢🤢 was she scared to be on her own in her own house?? some modern today's girl!!🤢🤢
the less said about RV & Ishaani ,the better !!!😡 why do they have to be so freaking mahaan all the time??
ppl just take terrible advantage of their mahaanta. what do they get in return ??😡😡
a big fat zero.🥱🥱

she has no one left now so yeah she was i guess😆😆

coz they're the lead pair of an EK soap twinnie🤣🤣 not being mahaan will make them human😛🤣🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

oh okk.. they brought in a leap, but does not look like it worked.😆😆

the post leap track is really really bad so again, cant say I'm surprised😆😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

here is the link.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTYxeaGYgfY[/YOUTUBE]

thanks twinnie🤗🤗 saw it back then only but didnt get the chance to say thanks then so😊
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

agreed she looked pretty in earlier days.

yeah she was pretty then, i dont know what she did to herself tbh🤔😆 Edited by Zehnaseeb - 8 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
yeah i saw.. and here people were expecting it to be one of the biggest hits of the year😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

😈😆

It's a mere coincidence that the director who gave Ranbir Kapoor a disaster by the name of Besharam' in 2013 - Abhinav Kashyap - happens to be Anurag Kashyap's brother. Anurag has directed Ranbir's recently released Bombay Velvet'.

The Big-shot movie Bombay Velvet', who had had hopes pinned on itself of becoming the "Blockbuster of the year", is looking set to drown, blame it on the content or the hype created around it or so say the reports.

maybe they have a personal khunnas against him so they're screwing him up on purpose🤔🤣🤣 
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I watched the scene Rubu😆😆 Nd it's howlarious🤣 Especially when she was like Mai serve nahi karungi mai parosungi 🤣🤣  Somehow I didn't get putoff with Suhana like I usually do with desi bubbly characters nowadays.She kinda looked endeering😆 I watched that jewellery wala scene aswell😆😆Nd Ishaan's reactions😲😲🤣 He's kinda cute too.I wanted to watch more of their scenes but I guess kisi ne seperately nahi dale hai like it used to be for MN or probably copyright issues😆 Edited by -Symphony- - 8 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Symphony-

I watched the scene Rubu😆😆 Nd it's howlarious🤣 Especially when she was like Mai serve nahi karungi mai parosungi 🤣🤣  Somehow I didn't get putoff with Suhana like I usually do with desi bubbly characters nowadays.She kinda looked endeering😆 I watched that jewellery wala scene aswell😆😆Nd Ishaan's reactions😲😲🤣 He's kinda cute too.I wanted to watch more of their scenes but I guess kisi ne seperately nahi dale hai like it used to be for MN or probably copyright issues😆

she always does that🤣 doesnt know hindi fluently so yeah🤣🤣 in another this policeman was just like, sir aapki beizatti kar rahi hai, cue Suhaana, main inki beizatti nahin insult kar rahi hoon🤣🤣🤣 and she isn't bubbly as such probably why, more naive type... since she doesnt know all this coz she was never expected to😆😆 they're cute yes❤️❤️ and his, Suhaana, tum paagal ho🤣🤣🤣 and yep CR only, they even took off all the MN scenes now so...🥱 i can link you to them though...😊 i saw plenty whilst skimming through it...😃😆 here's a really really sweet one❤️ first scene😊
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWQnBSOrsxo[/YOUTUBE]