The Cage Bird.......OS

Posted: 8 years ago

when a bird is happy being in the cage, then that cage is not made up of iron or steel its made up of pure soul and love which is called as heart.โค๏ธ  

THE CAGE BIRD

The room was beautiful and elegant but more beauty was added to the room by a girl who was staring at her reflection in the mirror thinking about how her life changed in a day. She had heard people saying "world change according to the time" she had never believed in that but now she does accept it. Now she is a caged bird, the arms and legs are tied in the name of fake marriage. All her dream about marriage got scattered and according to the whole world now she is Mrs.Rudra Pradhap Ranawat but the reality is still she is Miss. Parvati
                                               ...continue in My Blog

Long gap...i was busy with work so not able to replay for any pm's and story will do it...sorry dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by prabha.abha - 8 years ago
You are back after a long time๐Ÿค— 
I hope you are fine ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Cage Bird OS - waiting!  

Edited by Fimiramak - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Fimiramak

You are back after a long time๐Ÿค— 
I hope you are fine ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Cage Bird OS - waiting!  

ya dear i am fine...thank u๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Marvel-freak

Super OS dear

thank u dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hii prabha,
Firstly welcome back, happy to see u back, n about os the cage bird, it amazing n wonderful, liked it so much, so beautiful. Ur all stories always have a different cuteness n sweetness n so many lovely moments, I don't have to describe about the cage bird. If cage like this n cage for love, No one want to free from the cageEdited by thakurpreeti - 8 years ago
Originally posted by thakurpreeti

Hii prabha,
Firstly welcome back, happy to see u back, n about os the cage bird, it amazing n wonderful, liked it so much, so beautiful. Ur all stories always have a different cuteness n sweetness n so many lovely moments, I don't have to describe about the cage bird. If cage like this n cage for love, No one want to free from the cage

thank u so much, ya its true if the cage is someone's heart means then all r read to become a caged bird...
wonderful and intriguing OS. ๐Ÿ˜Š The symbolism of the cage bird is brilliant as at first Paro feels trapped.  Then slowly the cobwebs clear bringing clarity and love for PaRud.๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Happy ending for the sick boy Aryan and once again you brought Ruki. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Loved it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
welcome back baisa๐Ÿค—

so parvathy is Mrs. Rudra pratap ranawat in front of the world
lovely start.
At first though Parvati felt that she is being caged, but after seeing Rudr's care and coming to know about certain events she feels secure and happy in that cage.