Software Symphony 27 Hot & Peppery 500th Chapter on 57 - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nisha...I love you re
Loads
Trucks
Bunches
Tonnes
 whatever it is  πŸ˜†

I am sooo happy πŸ€—
Namratha...Niks is an old member
she was already welcomed by me πŸ˜›
Originally posted by nikitagarwal

Congratulations Nisha on yet another feather on your cap! Keep donning that author hat till forever! The symphony is 27 now and its just marvellous how with each thread how more these characters are becoming ours!

haan yes!!!sab ke sab hamare hain!!!!its so cute that we all turn to b super possessive here!!!!

hi...welcome...
Originally posted by Ashu25

Namratha...Niks is an old member
she was already welcomed by meπŸ˜›
oops sorry niks...think of it as my long delayed welcome
Really cute part nisha I really want the two of them to go to Paris it will help their relationship and Ii won't be able to run away to her parents house if she fights.with him 
SR
Ofcourse he has second thoughts, nothing is the same any more, in HIS MIND the hatred and anger is intact, I take that back also, I mean with time the sting has diffused

He is married now, he enjoys the routine in Malcha Marg, he is a part of a new family the Iyers. He had started involving himself in Excelsior, he didnt HATE that or anything.
He has a new pleasant routine in life now.
He is finding himself answering Ranjan's questions and being able to have a normal two minute conversations with him. There is LASYA on his side of the family. THERE IS II.

Kitna kuch badla hai in 4 saalon mein.
In Tamil there is a proverb, "uppum tanniyum pada pada, soham kuraiyum" (Daily showers and salt in the food lessens grief) which basically means TIME!!!

Originally posted by NSB7

Every insan is...dude bhi thoda hai...warna wo II ko appa ke liye kab ka tyag dete...lol

that is not what we should categorise as selfish...it shows he is human!!!!

sorry yaar...in btwn past few days i saw some posts commenting him as selfish.for me that word is a bad one and it hurts if someone tells he is selfish(except anu...well she can cal him whatever she want.she cares for him like savvy...)
Ab hum chale...kal 4am uthna hai

see u
tata
Originally posted by Nisha0604

SR
Ofcourse he has second thoughts, nothing is the same any more, in HIS MIND the hatred and anger is intact, I take that back also, I mean with time the sting has diffused

He is married now, he enjoys the routine in Malcha Marg, he is a part of a new family the Iyers. He had started involving himself in Excelsior, he didnt HATE that or anything.
He has a new pleasant routine in life now.
He is finding himself answering Ranjan's questions and being able to have a normal two minute conversations with him. There is LASYA on his side of the family. THERE IS II.

Kitna kuch badla hai in 4 saalon mein.
In Tamil there is a proverb, "uppum tanniyum pada pada, soham kuraiyum" (Daily showers and salt in the food lessens grief) which basically means TIME!!!

Thank you Nisha...this is progress!😊
Look forward to the unfolding of events!
Originally posted by putti77

Noufi who is the reason for your tears?
I am with you. RnB is not selfish.

sorry dear!!!i dont know why but i cant stand rnb is called to b a selfish one except anu...but i assure u no one hurt me intentionally.they just expressed their views...sorry guys if i hurt anyone...i m an emotional fool sometimes...sorry!!!!Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago